Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

• Moderators

Give some people some exhibition space and this is what they do...

What I was looking for was this... (as referenced by EnterprisingSpaniard earlier).

• Like 13
  • Funny 2

On 19/04/2022 at 10:43, AY Mod said:

Give some people some exhibition space and this is what they do...

I would just like to make it perfectly clear at this early stage, that I will not be doing any dancing!

I was under the impression that it was a model railway exhibition layout Black Country Blues.....

Edited by Grimleygrid
Spelling
  • Like 5

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, Grimleygrid said:

I was under the impression that it was a model railway exhibition layout Black Country Blues.....

Did nobody warn you?  BCB is much more than a layout, it's a way of life.  You'll soon be living on a diet of pork scratchings, gray pays and Holden's Mild.

Good luck 😉

• Like 7
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 4

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, big jim said:

Whilst looking for something else I came across this thread, what’s happening/happened to BCB? 

can we expect it at the NEC show maybe? 

It was taken on by the Alex half of Cavalex and is in the process of being re-gauged so don't hold your breath! 😁

• Informative/Useful 2

15 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

It was taken on by the Alex half of Cavalex and is in the process of being re-gauged so don't hold your breath! 😁

It's actually been taken on by Cavalex as a whole and we are rebuilding it as a WCML 90s layout. We are not regauging it though it will still remain EM. 👍

• Like 8
  • Informative/Useful 2

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, RBE said:

It's actually been taken on by Cavalex as a whole and we are rebuilding it as a WCML 90s layout. We are not regauging it though it will still remain EM. 👍

Apologies; that was the inference I'd been left with - as well as making it roundy-roundy.

• Like 1

Just now, AY Mod said:

Apologies; that was the inference I'd been left with - as well as making it roundy-roundy.

Yes we are making it roundy roundy. 

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, AY Mod said:

9 hours ago, RBE said:

9 hours ago, AY Mod said:

9 hours ago, RBE said:

Yes we are making it roundy roundy. 

You're reading the wrong bits of t'internet Andy!

Mike.

• Like 1