Sandy, GN & LNWR.

chris p bacon

• RMweb Gold
On 19/12/2020 at 16:55, gordon s said:

Norman is a brilliant pointwork builder and I stand in awe of the ladder of slips across all the main lines. Beautiful.....

Thanks Gordon, He certainly is, and a really nice chap to work with

Currently there are some changes afoot.  Sandy is currently crated awaiting a house move (which is a bit long winded at present for obvious reasons) it has a dedicated room in it's new location* which is bigger than the current one but there are no plans to extend it as it's big enough as it is!

While this is going on I'm concentrating on getting more stock designed and etched as well as a couple of 'Unusual' GN locomotives. 

*I can't access pictures to post at present, as currently away working on the new place.

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold
On 19/12/2020 at 16:55, gordon s said:

Norman is a brilliant pointwork builder and I stand in awe of the ladder of slips across all the main lines. Beautiful.....

9 hours ago, chris p bacon said:

Thanks Gordon, He certainly is, and a really nice chap to work with

Sorry to draw your attention to this chaps but it sounds like you are unaware:

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/64295-wright-writes/&do=findComment&comment=4234515

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, teaky said:

Sorry to draw your attention to this chaps but it sounds like you are unaware:

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/64295-wright-writes/&do=findComment&comment=4234515

Thanks Rob, I didn't know that as working away with minimal internet and so haven't read WW for a few days.