Lion Heart Trains RTR in O gauge

steve fay

• RMweb Premium

Did it mention the year?

:)

Haha......beat me to it..........after all it was only 4 years wait for the 08, at least I pre ordered a HJ DMU from Tower a few weeks ago, that gives me at very least a year to save up (and more likely 2 years).

At this rate we will all be looking at MagLift Monorails whizzing along the main lines before we have gathered all our desired models.......and I thought DMUs would be modern image  :jester:

• RMweb Premium

Not had much to do with 00 since I was a teenager, so excuse me for being dim. What are "box-opener's remarks"?

Best

Simon

Maybe Coachman could not find the "nose in the air" smiley he craved for his comment.....but I'd like to know the remark also  :derisive:

• RMweb Premium

Not had much to do with 00 since I was a teenager, so excuse me for being dim. What are "box-opener's remarks"?

Best

Simon

Box opener's remarks....

OO RTR threads are infested with comments such as:

About time they produced X but why oh why are they not doing Y

I won't buy X until they produce Z livery in the exact livery only I will want

X was announced 5mins ago why isn't it in the shops yet

If only they produced Z, I know 3 people who want one, it's bound to be a winner

I'm devastated that X had a rivet out of place, so unrealistic

The shade of green is just wrong

Lining too thick

Etc etc

Generally me, me, me, I want, I want, I want.

No patience and increasing poor manners.

• RMweb Premium

As soon as anyone who has already paid a B set deposit hears anything specific regarding balancing payment and delivery from Dapol, would be appreciated if they could flag so others with an existing order can confirm.

I've already paid to open the box so want to know I'm going to be sent one!

As soon as anyone who has already paid a B set deposit hears anything specific regarding balancing payment and delivery from Dapol, would be appreciated if they could flag so others with an existing order can confirm.

I've already paid to open the box so want to know I'm going to be sent one!

My deposit was paid to Richard at Telford in 2015. I'm not sure whether said deposit has been handed over to Dapol or not - am assuming it has and that I will receive some sort of confirmation in due course, along with a request for the balance.  

Hopefully it won't be too long now!!

Gerry

• RMweb Premium

My deposit was paid to Richard at Telford in 2015. I'm not sure whether said deposit has been handed over to Dapol or not - am assuming it has and that I will receive some sort of confirmation in due course, along with a request for the balance.  

Hopefully it won't be too long now!!

Gerry

Careful, or you'll be banished to the 4mm RTR threads  :nono:

:D

• RMweb Premium

Had an e mail from Dapol today advising that they are expecting to receive details of deposits already paid later this week and will be able to confirm those held after that.

So they haven't even had the details on the books yet?

Fingers crossed then eh?

According to Dapol today at the Bristol show the B sets are on the high seas and here around mid Feb.

Bad news for me is that they are the GWR ones and mine the Bristol lined maroon ones are a few weeks behind on another boat.

But they are coming.

• RMweb Premium

According to Dapol today at the Bristol show the B sets are on the high seas and here around mid Feb.

Bad news for me is that they are the GWR ones and mine the Bristol lined maroon ones are a few weeks behind on another boat.

But they are coming.

I was also told 5 weeks today for carmine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived