Lion Heart Trains RTR in O gauge

steve fay

• RMweb Premium

Don't know. I would estimate nearer 4.5" centres. A PM to K14 here will get some better gen.

It's been pointed out to me elsewhere that Russell appendix 1 has various interior shots - looks like 6 holes generally. I wasn't going to be too precise but I will line up those that would be on the same hole. 

• 1 month later...

The worrying thing is the change of colour between the two parts of the rods, I hope that it is to show just that- two pieces and not two different materials.

regards

Mike

That's two separate pieces (probably die-cast rods or etched rods) not different materials. So I don't think there's anything anyone should be worrying about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Dapol / Lionheart 2 coach B Sets from the Hobby Shop Faversham are £350 + postage (about £7). Given that these have a list price of £470 and most shops are selling these for £399, this strikes me as a good deal. 4 coach sets are £600 + postage. Again given that these 4 coach sets seem to be £699 in most shops it strikes me as a bargain. 

http://hobb-e-mail.com/lionheart-trains-1071-c.asp

This price was just a little too tempting for me, so time to wait and see what they are actually like ( I do know that they will put my little pannier to shame). 

• 7 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Can anyone with a 4 coach B set help with some dimensions please?

I need distance from centre to centre of 2 first class doors (50mm on my 2 coach set) and between two 2nd class (46mm)

Mulling over potential for conversions to various other bow ended corridor types but want to check before I fork out!

Thanks 

Archived