Members Day 2012

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

If the weather forecast* is rock solid I may do a barbecue.

Wow, Freightliner are loaning you a class 70. That IS impressive. :D

Not sure yet if I can make it. If so, I'll have to see if I can bag a bargain from Virgin Trains.

• RMweb Gold

Decision made. I'll miss the trip to Oxford for the school reunion and to see my mother, and come to Stafford instead.

For those walking from the station I can recommend the path by the river, slightly to the east of the road.

Looking forward to it

Dave

Hi,

Afraid that this year, I nor my Dad, Alan P on the forum, will be able to make it, not only due to the Prestwood Steam Rally that weekend but also a engagement in the evening! <_<

Shame looks like a cracking event and I always look forward to them, will have to wait until next year!

Simon

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

If someone driving from/through Sutton Coldfield (and back again of course!) could PM me, for a share of the petrol cost I'd welcome the opportunity to avoid subjecting my back injury to the delights of public transport.

SWMBO :triniti: has made it plain that after the monsoon-like conditions taking me to the Sutton show I'll have to make other arrangements, I'm hoping that by September that memory will have dimmed sufficiently with her for TINGS to become a possibility again :locomotive:

Regards, Gerry.

I'll be grabbing my passport for the trip up North of the Watford (gap) border... looking forward to it; my first Members' day. Anyone else thinking of adding a small badge with your avatar on it?

Jon

Edited... because I can't spell!

• RMweb Gold

I'll be grabbing my passport for the trip up North of the Watford (gap) border... looking forward to it; my first Members' day. Anyone else thinking of adding a small badge with your avatar on it?

Jon

Edited... because I can't spell!

Jon, you will no doubt be given a sticky label to write your name on (real or assumed) and there should be crayons available to do this.

Hello.

I'm looking forward to bringing Highclere once again. Thank you for the invite Andy.

The layout is still very much work in progress (will I ever finish it?) Feel free to have a go operating, ask questions, or take a closer look at anything. After all, it's there for the benefit of RMWeb members.

At least come and say hello, I don't bite and I am pretty sure the other members of the 2mm gang don't either!

Missy :)

Mention of a 2012 scratch build challenge work in progresss entry, prompts me to ask if there will be demonstration stands and a place for entries from 2011 challenge? If so, I'll need to blow the dust off "Hockley Goods"!!

Mention of a 2012 scratch build challenge work in progresss entry, prompts me to ask if there will be demonstration stands and a place for entries from 2011 challenge? If so, I'll need to blow the dust off "Hockley Goods"!!

get blowing Don; it would be great to see a selection of Challenge entries; I can certainly arrange a 'show and tell area'!

• RMweb Gold

There's nothing like a deadline to galvanise the mind ....

Droppers soldered to the remaining track for board #2, cork laid tonight ready for track laying tomorrow. Really must see if Fourgig will fit in my car!

Yes, I'm franticly (!) wiring signals up and Mike (49395) is busy building a conveyor to load the stone into the wagons.

• RMweb Gold

There's nothing like a deadline to galvanise the mind ....

Droppers soldered to the remaining track for board #2, cork laid tonight ready for track laying tomorrow. Really must see if Fourgig will fit in my car!

And I'm busy fitting decoders to the various purchases of the last two years that have been stashed forgotten in the cupboard as well as renumbering locos so I don't have multiple locos with the same identity. Still need to sort out who is going to be coming with us with Ravensclyffe, so far it's Rich and I...

Andi

And I'm busy fitting decoders to the various purchases of the last two years that have been stashed forgotten in the cupboard as well as renumbering locos so I don't have multiple locos with the same identity. Still need to sort out who is going to be coming with us with Ravensclyffe, so far it's Rich and I...

Andi

Hi andy, am hoping to make the trip up so an lend a hand

Archived