Where Is My Hornby Collectors Club Loco?

Guest JRCModelRailways

Guest JRCModelRailways

I joined the Hornby Collectors club last year at the Warley model railway exhibition and I received a letter in December which was enclosed with my first collectors magazine. In the letter it said that "Your free club locomotive is being dispatched separately". But I still haven't received the loco yet. I was wandering if any one else has had this problem? Or is it still coming to me through the post but taking a while? Or do I have to select the locomotive and pay for it through an order form at the back of the collectors magazine?

I have just contacted Hornby so I will wait and see what they say about it.

Personally, I would have done that months ago, thus saving the world from another pointless thread. Not picking on you, JRC, but this forum is getting so cluttered up with such stuff, when all people need to do is pick up a phone or write an email and resolve it for themselves.

Hope you get your loco soon

Guest JRCModelRailways

Personally, I would have done that months ago, thus saving the world from another pointless thread. Not picking on you, JRC, but this forum is getting so cluttered up with such stuff, when all people need to do is pick up a phone or write an email and resolve it for themselves.

Hope you get your loco soon

It's okay your right I shoulld have done it earlier. Silly me

Archived