'Bittern' on the Dorset Coast Express this morning.

Evening All,

There were a fair few at Winchfield for the water stop this morning, including me! I've put some pictures on Flickr and if anyone would like to see them this is the first one; clicking on it will enlarge it and take you to the others :

7604559140_8ee3de5df5_m.jpg

RD7090. 4464 BITTERN arriving at Winchfield. by Ron Fisher, on Flickr

Hope that they are of interest.

• RMweb Gold

Just to say thank you for putting all your photo's up for us to share, it's really appreciated.

Ed

Seconded & thirded!

Used to look at your pics a lot on Fotopic before it went pear shaped and am so glad that you are still sharing. They are fantastic for those of us who for one reason or another can't get to see the real thing as much as we would like to,

Regards,

Bob

I saw this pass by this morning - I was a little surprised to see people in the last coach, which was a standard mk.1. I thought the last vehicle had to be a mk.2 or better or an unoccupied barrier?

Just to say thank you for putting all your photo's up for us to share, it's really appreciated.

Ed

Seconded & thirded!

Used to look at your pics a lot on Fotopic before it went pear shaped and am so glad that you are still sharing. They are fantastic for those of us who for one reason or another can't get to see the real thing as much as we would like to,

Regards,

Bob

My pleasure! I had something over 8,000 pictures on Fotopic so it will take me a while to get them back up on Flickr. However, I'm working on it...

Archived