St.Agnes Station - summer timetable

Jack00

• RMweb Gold

Hi Jack

There is an article in this months Backtrack magazine on the Newquay to Chacewater branch. Might be worth picking up a copy.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Ooh, thanks for that.

Hi Jack

I was down in Cornwall during July and took the opportunity to take a few photos of what is left of St Agnes Station - more than I expected!

Glad to see your layout progressing and hopefully will catch up with you at thE Falmouth Society or Railway Modellers Show later in the year - where I should have a demo stand

BR

Nigel

Andy, thanks its much better now, but come to another stop due to work commitments.

Hi there Nigel. Yes there is quite a bit left considering the amount of developments of businesses that are there now.

Still want to pop into the old station building as there are some old photographs there according to a bloke I knew who lived in St.Agnes a few years ago.

Im sure we will cross paths very soon.

For now im tinkering with some wagon kits and a few other bits and bobs.

Cheers for now,

Jack

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, Ok! you've all twisted my arm...St.Agnes is ready for some more work.

post-13209-0-56666300-1411067006.jpg

post-13209-0-72267100-1411067031.jpg

the road bridge has been built up with faom board, the next stage is building the road and surrounding area.

once the track is down on board 1 I can build the platform.

then its just some more bits and bobs to keep me quiet.

cheers for now

Jack.

Well, your in luck Paul!

Ive made a new goods shed for StAgnes based on the one that once stood in the yard at st.Agnes.

Then made a few details to place around the layout, but had to stop due to slicing off the end of my thumb...which, by the way, hurt alot!!

After nearly fainting at the sight of blood, i'm now browsing RMweb.

I'll attatch some photos very soon

Jack.

Pain, pain is nothing compared to the torture of having to open your wallet when your in a model shop :)

Don't really suffer when I go into the model shop... More like a relief for me, I go in and: ''Alright Greg/Chris/Andy I've a whole stack of cash for you and I'll take that one, that one, that one, that one, one of those and that one!''

''Alright Reece That will be bla bla bla much''

*opens wallet* pulls out the stack of smelly paper with pictures of the queens head on that's been sticking up against who knows how many bums ''there you go met, enjoy your smelly bits of paper, tis no good to me I can't play with it or eat it''

Swap smelly unhygienic bits of paper for trains! Excellent!

Archived