Can anyone recommend a friendly club in West Yorkshire?

Maws

Hi!

Not sure if this is the write place to post this, but here goes...

I've been lurking around RMweb for some time, I'm returning to the hobby after many years and short of space to satisfy the modelling itch and recent job changes have freed up some weekends and evenings. The answer might be to join a club. Can anyone recommend a friendly club in West Yorkshire that are taking on new members?

thanks

Maws

The West Riding is probably one of the most densely populated with MR Clubs so there's plently to chose from, but it is also a big geographic area! Where more precicely are you with WR? - we can then suggest a few options reasonably close to you...

From that area then, the obvious choices are Leeds MRS or Wakefield MRS.

Two of the larger and more active clubs in the area, but not too large to get unfreindly... I suggest contacting both and arranging to visit for a few weeks and see which suits you best.

I know members of both quite well and you should be fine with either. There are also representatives of both on here.

Paul

• RMweb Premium

You would be very welcome at Wakefield. We meet every Friday and Monday and prospective members are always asked to come as visitors for a few weeks to see whether or not you like the club. Send me a PM is you want more details.

Jamie

Archived