What engine would you model?

-missy-

Me too.

I want to model 2mm Baulk Road track work to the standard gauge (i.e. the broad gauge rail slewed across to the "narrow gauge" as happened in 1892 but lasted in places well past that date.

Ian

Kevin Robertson organised a couple of small but excellent quality exhibitions in his home village for charity.  in 2008 (I think) one of the featured layouts was a 2mm BG laytout, terminus to F/Y.  The modeller was one of the 'Pendon' team.  Unfortunately I don't remember his or the layouts name (these days I'm pushed to remember my own.....)

Regs

Ian (Or is it??)

Wow, I have never seen anyone do a 4700 in N gauge before. Can you tell me anything about who made this and how please?

Karhedron,

Let me have your email address and I'll send you an attachment based on the text and drawings that were in the 2mm SA mag way back in the 1980s.

John

Karhedron,

Let me have your email address and I'll send you an attachment based on the text and drawings that were in the 2mm SA mag way back in the 1980s.

John

John,

I found this in the 1985 (I think it was) volume when I was looking for something else last night. I'd forgotten that it had a representation of the motion - that worked!

Archived