G'day from Victoria Street

Very nice! A German tram isn't that far fetched given the Mulhouse, Madrid, Porto and Lisbon trams that have visited Melbourne.

David, there's nothing far-fetched at all about it - are you forgetting the Berlin and Milan tramcars that are at Hawthorn?

3007-274_Hawthorndepot_12Jun2004.jpg

Cheers,

Mark.

• 3 weeks later...

G'day All,

The final layout transformation to DCC is in process (with a nod to occasional DC operation).

with more on the BlogSpot.(glennofootscray.blogspot.com.au)

I might have to enter this photo to boxfiles and micros.

Regards Glenn.

post-16456-0-71001900-1401614445_thumb.jpg

post-16456-0-62648100-1401614538_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Good running at Caulfield, Glenn. Be sure to take and post a few photos. I, too will be sorry to be absent from Caulfield but my excuse is that I am in the small village of Montmagny in Quebec Province, Canada

Peter  :sungum:

Hi Glenn,

Look forward to seeing the Tram layout at Caulfield this weekend.  Reminds me of my 25 years living on the other side of the river in Armadale.  Trams aplenty.

see you there

Mark

G'day All,

The Caulfield Show went well, it was nice to put faces to names, there were a few dramas over the weekend, but a good exhibition all round.

Looking forward to a little break from the layout, and there is never enough time to take lots of photos.

Regards Glenn

post-16456-0-43860100-1409110272_thumb.jpg

post-16456-0-18365500-1409110296_thumb.jpg

Hey Glenn,

Latest photos are looking brilliant.

Was great to meet you and Victoria Street in the flesh at the weekend. Quality modelling all round.

Congrats on a great show, your layout really stood out for me as something different from the plethora of Aussie RTR and as you said great for an easy load and exit at the end.

Regards Glenn of Cranbourne

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived