Haymarket 64B

landscapes

Hi

I know my last post said THE END, I am a bit like Elton John and his last concerts.

Any way I forgot about this item which is also for sale, a photo plank I made up some years ago following an excellent Andy York article in one of the Model Railway Journals.

This is approx 4'-0" x 1'-6" or 1200mm x 450mm in size, its purely for photographing your model locomotives and with a bit of photoshopping it can produce some stunning images and comes as seen with the signal box included.

Its very light in weight being made from foam insulation board.

This item is too big to be posted so collection from Swindon or close by is the only option.

I am looking for £50.00 for it.

Photos below the show photo plank itself and examples of the type of images you can produce from it.

Any interest please message me, and this will be my final post.

Regards

David

IMG_7089_edited-1.jpg

IMG_7090_edited-1.jpg

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium
55 minutes ago, landscapes said:

I know my last post said THE END, I am a bit like Elton John and his last concerts.

David,

Thanks for all the wonderful images over the years. I am really glad that the shed has gone to a good home and hope you realised what you had hoped for.

We shall all miss you and your fine images of Haymarket, especially those of us that visited the prototype.

Kind regards,

Richard B

• Like 3
  • Agree 8

1 hour ago, 30368 said:

David,

Thanks for all the wonderful images over the years. I am really glad that the shed has gone to a good home and hope you realised what you had hoped for.

We shall all miss you and your fine images of Haymarket, especially those of us that visited the prototype.

Kind regards,

Richard B

Thank you Richard, that’s very kind of you to say that.

It may amaze people when I say I am relived it has now all been sold as I was getting a little frustrated that I did not have the room to complete it, and to do so was becoming a bit of a money pit and far better than have to dispose of it.

I honestly think I will miss the communication with RMWeb members like yourself more than the layout itself.

Now looking forward to getting back into photography in a big way.

Its been a pleasure talking to you and other members.

Best Regards

David

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I was finished with Haymarket as all items have been sold then I found this today in a drawer at home.

Mint condition Right Track 4, Detailing and Improving RTR Locomotives and Coaches, Running Time 3 Hours 15 Minutes.

Retails at £20.00, I am looking for £10.00 plus £2.50 Postage, anyone interested please message me.

And yes this really is my last item for sale.

Regards

David

IMG_7186 2.jpg

Edited by landscapes
spelling