29th Chelmsford & District MRC exhibition

ColinW

The 29th Chelmsford & District MRC exhibition will be held on Saturday 20th October at the King Edward VI Grammar School, Broomfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3SX. Open to public between 10.00am-4.30pm.

Layouts

Chelma Canyon 0n30

Melbury N

Walworth Green-The Blitz 00

Thomas the Tank 00

Tiptree 3" gauge

Wheels Mill 0-16.5

Dowdam International N

Aldermouth 0

Salmon Pastures 00

Neuffen N

Turners Folly 00

Novion le Quinze Julliet 0

Mills End 00

Avon Junction 00

Poulter Bank 00

Riffhams 0-16.5

Bentown Central 00

Norfolk Mardlers 0 scale kit builders

Trees & Scenics- how to make trees, buildings & scenery

Traders

John Dutfield

Railway Roundabout

Malcolm Root-railway artist

Mankin

Modeller's Mate

AGL Associates- kit building and wagon loads

Woodpecker books

Flair Rail

Plus Daughters

Round in circles

Severn Valley Railway

RCTS

Michael Chaplin- model vehicles

Holden 5 loco trust

Guide Dogs for the Blind

Ride on railway

club stands

Make your mark models

All details are taken from the Chelmsford and District MRC website, unfortunately there was no admission prices on the exhibition page. I will be behind Avon Junction, so come and say hello.

Colin

• RMweb Premium

hi

do you have a website showcasing avon junction. i will be attending the chelmsford show and was wondering if i could web research the layout before coming but a google search proved fruitless

phil

Phil,

Colin has posted the recent work on Avon Junc on this forum. But it will be easy to spot the layout at Chelmsford, it will be the one with a pair of feet sticking out from under the drapes. If there is snoring 6' away then Colin will be asleep; if there is swearing (more likely) then Colin is repairing the electrics.

Bill

hi

do you have a website showcasing avon junction. i will be attending the chelmsford show and was wondering if i could web research the layout before coming but a google search proved fruitless

phil

Hi Phil,

As Bill has said, there is a thread in the layout section for Avon Junction (as I put something on there yesterday morning it shouldn't be too many pages away by now :unsure: i'm no good at adding links in these things) or you could try www.tonbridgemrc.com but the club has been updating the website recently so not sure how much you would find out about it on there now! Come and say hello, I should be the tall person with the beard, probably driving the trains and not under the layout as Bill has said.

Colin

Phil,

Colin has posted the recent work on Avon Junc on this forum. But it will be easy to spot the layout at Chelmsford, it will be the one with a pair of feet sticking out from under the drapes. If there is snoring 6' away then Colin will be asleep; if there is swearing (more likely) then Colin is repairing the electrics.

Bill

If looking at the electrics Bill, I will probably be trying to solder up side down again (definitely not recommended) if snoring I will be getting kicked by the others working the layout very quickly.

Colin

Archived