Newby Street station

60maniac

Hello,

Well after all these 'attempts' at a layout lol I have finally concocted some track to the way I like it and for operation 'interest', the layout Newby Street station is a station based on a fictional WCML north around Crewe were it is served by local DMU service run by a 153/150 and a mainline through service run by Virgin trains the layout has a gas works, TMD and a coal/loading yard the TMD is run by DBS and maintains there fleet of class 60s/66s based at the depot and adjacent loading yard which at this moment at time is being used by DBS to store redundant locomotives I will get some pics up by the end of tomorrow hopefully :D

As said here are some pics of the layout so far and the new stock I have obtained over the past week enjoy....post-4852-12618595593023_thumb.jpg150144 rushes past the photographer

post-4852-12618595949421_thumb.jpg57307 appears as night turns to day post-4852-12618596250904_thumb.jpg60074 and 60029 await their next duty

post-4852-12618597168549_thumb.jpgand finally 150144 passes beneath the footbridge

Well as said this is a hopefully 'proper' layout so I've tweaked some bits to make the track more even and more yard/TMD space the station will now hold a 5-car pendolino which is handy also the gasworks has no rail connection for the time being the tmd has moved to the loading area and the loading area is no behind the station will put pics up tonight;

Thanks guys for the comments I hope everyone has a happy new year

Many thanks Richard B)

Hi 60maniac

A very impressive fleet you have there,including 2 60s! I cant wait till I get a Hornby class 60 :lol:

Is there any chance of a trackplan so we can see your track layout,good work so far. B)

Regards

Lewis

Cheers Lewis I will get a track plan up as soon as my laptop comes back from Samsung shouldn't be that long I have around 6 60s and growing one of my favorite locomotives along with 37s got around 12 of them lol the 60s are fabulous models and excellent runners

Thanks guys yes alot more freight will be run I will be putting more pics up over the next couple of days, I couldnt have 029 with out its party peace also weathered 2 other 60s will put pics of them up with the next lot of photos I put up Many thanks Richard

Hello all here is the track plan very sorry is rough as im hopeless at xtrackcad and the like will draw up a better one in time...

post-4852-1262353271957_thumb.jpg

...Im more than welcome to except comments etc many thanks Richard

Archived