Newby Street station

60maniac

Right...as promised here are the pics

post-4852-12663452128143_thumb.jpgAn UID 47 rumbles next to 66077 which is passing light engine to the depot

post-4852-12663452355311_thumb.jpg56059 powers up as it apporches the curve

post-4852-12663452817066_thumb.jpg who said I didn't like southern? lol old an new 395001 and 7105

post-4852-12663452537013_thumb.jpgalso a recent addition along with 395001 and 56059 is Fastline freights 66301 here we see it aproach the loop

post-4852-12663452998696_thumb.jpgOverall view of the layout

post-4852-12663453422492_thumb.jpgthe line up for the night tug 74 shed 077 and an UID duff

There have been some minor changes to layout since the pictures were taken last night ive now changed the layout of the junction at the back of the layout and the loop at the front of the layout has been extended I will put pics up tomorrow of what I have done

Enjoy....

Its all changed, again laugh.gif Its looking good, like your selection of locos!! Keep up the good work bud wink.gif

Regards

Georgie

Thanks Georgie it changed as i kept whacking my back on it I suppose thats what you get for being all most 6ft I'll put the pics up once the server move is over but in the mean time my flickr will be update it can be found here with pics

Thanks again Richard

Hi again guys :)

just a small update today I have changed the point on the exit of the loop and were the start of the curve is i have added a head shunt to allow locos to run round with out contiuting onto the mainline also as said a bove the point changed was from a small radius point to a 'express point' to allow smoother running over the junction and things have improved vastly.I'll take some snaps later and hopefully have them on here either tonight or tomorw morning

Thanks again Richard :D

Dear RM-web,

You may have wondered why the lack of posts on here and generally around the forum, well if I posted that here no doubt I'd be breaching a rule or something so...if you would like to no the real reason why I haven't posted pop me a PM or email me on ruanerichard@me.com...I'm afraid to say due to unknown-by-some circumstances I am going to leave or stop using RMweb as I am getting a little tired of being threatened to be on moderation due to 'chaff' ? and also by the other things that have happened, and things I have been informed about ,I feel a little put off and I for one no I'm not the only one and also after receiving what I class as 'abuse' of a certain member and being in theory ignored by any complaints I PM'd/emailed .....anyway those of you who wish to contact me please do so by email on ruanerichard@me.com Thanks for the fun times,cya again soon

Dear RM-web,

You may have wondered why the lack of posts on here and generally around the forum, well if I posted that here no doubt I'd be breaching a rule or something so...if you would like to no the real reason why I haven't posted pop me a PM or email me on ruanerichard@me.com...I'm afraid to say due to unknown-by-some circumstances I am going to leave or stop using RMweb as I am getting a little tired of being threatened to be on moderation due to 'chaff' ? and also by the other things that have happened, and things I have been informed about ,I feel a little put off and I for one no I'm not the only one and also after receiving what I class as 'abuse' of a certain member and being in theory ignored by any complaints I PM'd/emailed .....anyway those of you who wish to contact me please do so by email on ruanerichard@me.com Thanks for the fun times,cya again soon

Just to add to the above I am also getting wound up the way people are getting treated, like when I was 'talking' on a forum I got threatened and also receiving to PMs of abuse yet others can practilly do what they want and plan and simply get away with it....I no whats going on behind the scenes but I dare say anything in case I receive further abuse.....

To be honest, I feel the moderation is getting a too out of hands here... I think the main reason is that the forum is growing too much, and that gets over run, and then the moderators are then getting a little touchy, and then it all falls in a people start leaving...

A well said reply Richard, well written.

Sorry guys, but Richard isn't allowed to access his account now. So he no longer uses RMweb...

Please contact Richard by email at ruanerichard@me.com

To keep upto date with the layout, and him in general, please pm me as I know where to find out the gen... And you can check out his website at http://web.me.com/ruanerichard

Many thanks

Jack

Archived