BRM December 2012

Dicky W

Jon Grant hauling the tremendously atmospheric 'Hudson Road' out of semi-retirement for a major feature.

Fab! I'd buy the December issue for that article alone...

....if I wasn't going to be getting a free one.. :biggrin_mini:

If only you could do the same with Calder Bridge.

• RMweb Premium

Another good issue with lots of helpful information. I have to confess that up until about the middle of this year I was so dissatisfied with the mag that I had decided not to renew my subscription. Since then, however, the magazine seems to have come on in leaps and bounds and now I am once again a very happy subscriber. My only real gripe is that it's a pity that Warners don't seem to recognise the existence of P4.

DT

• 3 weeks later...

• All subscription copies also get the FREE DVD. Like Dicky says, any shops not carrying the free DVD will include a link to MRL TV where you can watch the complete footage via the internet. It's a cracking video!
  • So where does this leave overseas purchasers ????
  • Ridiculous idea :nono:
  • Everyone pays the same money - everyone should get the free video :O

A group of us discussing BRM the other day, with particular focus on the interview with Dapol Dave.......absolutely excellent we all felt, and something of real interest to all of us, widening the interest of the magazine considerably.

We all have read too, the Simon Kohler interview on here, yet another massively interesting article...........Well Done Andy and BRM, in our opinions a real success and extremely interesting. We would love to see more of this type of article in the future if possible.

There was a time when we rated BRM bottom of the pile...........not any longer.!!!!

Will be collecting my next issue of BRM tomorrow.

Bob

Just returned home with my copy of the January issue. Superb photography and layouts. Great seeing Jon Grant's Hudson Road again and Glenuig and Wells Green TMD are excellent too!

I don't buy many magazines these days for a couple of reasons. 1. Polybags - which stop you looking before you purchase, however, now that RMweb gives us contents in advance, I'm more likely to buy.

2. Some magazines seem to have too many photos articles with little editorial content.

I've recently returned to UK modelling and noticed a great improvement in BRM and I think it's now one of the best on the market. Keep up the good work.

Mal

Thanks for the kind words Bob. We have plenty of these 'different' articles planned for the months going forward! We hope you enjoy the January issue as much!

Steve

Thanks too for your comments Steve.

Rgds....Bob.

Archived