Farish JJA Autoballasters

Rammstein2609

Good news for the N gauge modern image fan, the JJA Autoballasters are out from Graham Farish. I've had mines on pre order for a while now and it was worth the wait. They look fantastic and not a bad price for what you are actually getting.

Here are a few (not very good) pics showing a five wagon formation. There is one flat top, one generator and three round top wagons in this train.

post-6789-0-96304000-1351795713_thumb.jpg

post-6789-0-82378500-1351795719_thumb.jpg

post-6789-0-95005900-1351795725_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Martin

• RMweb Premium

Spotted them in my local shop earlier in the week. Fancy building a 5 car set. Nice with 37 174 providing traction.

I wish that Farish (Bachmann) would do this livery, but with the overpainted Network Rail logos, because this livery represents quite a narrow period of time.

• RMweb Gold

They are generally still in the Railtrack llivery with many having the Railtrack name painted out. The Network Rail yellow ones are of a slightly different type with different bogies.

I hope to be picking up 5 of these Railtrack ones at the weekend. They will be heavily weathered and will run with my N Gauge society kitbuilt Network Rail ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived