S&T Inspection Saloon KDW150266 (ex H33 Restaurant coach)

Bottom centre

Air supply to warning horns

connect to loco aux supply

under hand rail base Drinking water supply only

under left window - various dimensions I cannot make out then QXV

Max speed 90 MPH

other small figures bottom left corner

Mike Wiltshire

Hi Mike,

that is brilliant, many, many thanks. The coach is preserved on the East Lancs Railway and a trip is on the cards. I do not know what livery it is in at present, the photo that I have seen (date taken unknown) of it there has no 'wording' applied, but it may have it on by now.

regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

that is very good of you to go to this trouble, with your permission, I'll copy those pictures to my hard disc for reference purposes. Next job is to save up the money for the JLTRT donor kit, thankfully, BR only changed one elevation + the ends and the kit has the 'rebuilt' windows as fitted in the 40s.

cheers

Mike

Hi Mike,

that is very good of you to go to this trouble, with your permission, I'll copy those pictures to my hard disc for reference purposes. Next job is to save up the money for the JLTRT donor kit, thankfully, BR only changed one elevation + the ends and the kit has the 'rebuilt' windows as fitted in the 40s.

cheers

Mike

The prototype coach was bought from BR by Pete Waterman so it should be correct. I can email you a high res of the shot if you need it.

Mike Wiltshire

Archived