Class 14 0-6-0 DH Frame drawing

Gordon A

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

You can have this one Gordon, it was done a long time ago (pre CAD) but it checks out reasonably well with measurements I've made since.

post-1643-0-79022200-1359966372_thumb.jpg

Don't forget that class 14 have narrow frames with the axleboxes on the outside, I don't know if this was done to fit the Hunslet gearbox but it was normal practice there, axleboxes were fitted on the outside for standard gauge and on the inside for 3'6" or metre gauge.

Michael Edge

• 1 month later...

Gordon, somewhere I think I might have the original frames/chassis that came with the Modern Outline kit.  It was supposed to be 'compensated' but in fact wasn't!  I built my own using the original as a pattern.  Are you coming up for S4N?  If I can find it you can have it with pleasure.

And I'll let you have a look at mine if you ask nicely.

Gordon, somewhere I think I might have the original frames/chassis that came with the Modern Outline kit.  It was supposed to be 'compensated' but in fact wasn't!  I built my own using the original as a pattern.  Are you coming up for S4N?  If I can find it you can have it with pleasure.

And I'll let you have a look at mine if you ask nicely.

Hello 5050,

I am attending S4N as part of Cluttons operating team and van driver, and yes please.

And please can I have a look at yours!

Gordon

Hello 5050,

I am attending S4N as part of Cluttons operating team and van driver, and yes please.

And please can I have a look at yours!

Gordon

You can see mine if I can see yours.

Archived