After some Farish wagons...

Paddy

Hi Folks,

After my success in locating a PECO Collett 0-6-0 I thought it was worth asking about the following (and yes I have been keeping an eye on on eBay but without success so far). Does anyone know where I can find the following wagons:

Graham Farish (Poole - do not believe this has been released by Bachmann) Box Van in "Allsopp's Lager" No. 4 livery? Code 2318

Dapol special edition Gunpowder van in "Willow Brewery" livery? Code MU34000

Dapol special edition Gunpowder van in "Fremlin Bros Brewers" No. 1 livery? Code N05

Any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks

Paddy

Hi PC,

Thank you for the information - I saw they have the Willow wagon but delivery is a killer at 15 Euros.

Many thanks

Paddy

As it is their own limited edition you may find nobody else has one.

The last item I had from them came in a new box and had almost 12 Euros of stamps on it, and I had to sign for it so the postage includes tracking.

All the very best

Les

• 2 weeks later...

Made some progress, managed to get hold of:

* Dapol special edition Gunpowder van in "Fremlin Bros Brewers" No. 1 livery? Code N05

On a certain auction site. Still hoping to find the folliowing:

* Graham Farish (Poole - do not believe this has been released by Bachmann) Box Van in "Allsopp's Lager" No. 4 livery? Code 2318

* Dapol special edition Gunpowder van in "Willow Brewery" livery? Code MU34000

Don't suppose anyone has an "Allsopp's Lager" van in their fleet that they would be willing to sell?

Putting together a brewery train in memory of my late Father who worked for Bass/Worthington.

Many thanks

Paddy

• 2 weeks later...

Well thanks to Alan I now have two ALLSOPP van bodies which look like new (thank you Alan). Over the weekend I purchased two "old" Poole Farish vans which kindly donated their chassis, weights and roofs to the ALLSOPP vans. A set of new BachFar blackened wagon wheels and they are looking good. The roofs are white plastic and need spraying so that is a job for this weekend.

Merry Christmas

Paddy

Archived