Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Wright writes.....

11 hours ago, t-b-g said:

That looks suitably "busy" underneath now! The balance weights will also make a huge difference when they are fitted.

Going back to the tender, it may be an optical illusion but it does look to me as if it is a bit lower at the front than it is at the back. I am wondering if the cab roof heights could be improved without messing up the buffer height by slightly lifting just the front end?

If I put a plastic rule along the footplate on my big computer screen, it does appear that the tender slopes but I accept that camera angles and lenses can create illusions like that.

Why not just put a full load of coal in the tender and say its down on the springs because of the extra weight

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, Nick Mitchell said:

Good evening,

I hope you don't mind me posting something a little off-piste here. I know the frequenters of this thread like seeing things that people have been making, so I thought I'd share a few pictures of a 2mm finescale locomotive I started during the first lockdown, and have just completed (apart from painting) - which is good going for me.

The loco in question is a little industrial Hunslet 16" 0-6-0 saddletank. It is going to be a "modern image" model of "Beatrice" as preserved in working order at Embsay railway where I volunteer as a fireman (hence the anomalies such as the steam heat pipes).

The basis of the model is a set of etches from Judith Edge, photographically reduced from their 4mm scale kit. Quite a few adaptations have been necessary to make the chassis work as a split-frame 2mm version. This has included extending the main frames to build an integral gearbox, and making the bottom half of the boiler part of the chassis.

There were no castings with the 2mm version of the kit, so the chimney, dome, safety valves, whistle, smokebox door and tank and sandbox filler lids are all my own turnings. The buffers have been adapted from some commercially available turned brass offerings. I also needed to scratch-build a some of the other details, like the representation of the weigh-shaft and balance weight, plus the tops of the slide-bars and piston rods / trunk guides between the frames, and also the back-head detail.

Parts of the chassis had to be painted at the construction stage so that I could line the frames(!!) before fitting the wheels. The top half of the model will be heading into the paint shop next week.

Some general shots:

20201223_173231.jpg.a99722f07ba742d0a1a759e5aefd5f4e.jpg

20201223_173314.jpg.f22be263a1f1a74cb94fa5457ed09e53.jpg

The motor is a Chinese 7mm coreless affair, similar to the ones Graham Farish currently use in their N Gauge locos. Gears and wheels are from the 2mm Scale Association.

Most of the mechanism is hidden, though the gears protrude slightly into the bottom of the cab.

A tiny CTElektronik DCC decoder (I'll wash my mouth out later, Tony!) fits into the top of the tank, and I even managed to squeeze in a couple of 330uF stay alive capacitors. These stick up into the bunker. This sort of electrickery really helps with the reliability of virtually weightless 2mm tank engines.

IMG_1034.JPG.829228d82617ce3d02aca39c123412b9.jpg.a015366128959542f79b70fcaa4221d6.jpg

IMG_1035.JPG.e42288b4a0e4eb286b4897208dab7237.jpg.b3b2bc76a8d76763e4fddae796d63266.jpg

In this next shot you can see where I've had to cut a slot in the firebox to accommodate the end of the worm. A well-placed driver and fireman should disguise it.

You can also see that I have lost the guard iron from the back of the frame. This will be replaced before I do the final bits of painting on the chassis. I also need to add sand boxes and delivery pipes, but these will be painted off the model and glued on.

20201223_172727.jpg.dd12072f5383fd4236fabc09bed472cc.jpg

I toyed with the idea of using human hair for the whistle cord, but mine isn't long enough. In the end I used 0.15mm phosphor bronze. I think it looks about right, and it certainly solders more easily than hair...

20201223_172906.jpg.e6a66e1595d7fc0e378074f197923e19.jpg

Finally, the obligatory coin of the realm, to prove how really tiny this model is.

20201223_174742.jpg.a1e7db14bbd86c24f7d85f30e5edf5b9.jpg

Happy Christmas one and all!

Nick.

20201223_172631.jpg

How on earth.........?

Assuming that this isn’t deepfakery, this is stunning work.  Absolutely stunning.  :O

You must have incredible patience and fine motor skills.  I can’t even work with 4mm scale hand holds without them ‘pinging’ all over my workbench and beyond!

Phil

• Agree 3

3 hours ago, gregpokes1/Camden said:

I haven't done work to any of my OO collection in what must be months, if not over a year.  This week, I decided to have my hand at truly renovating the Hornby A4 (which, in my personal opinion, is due for a retool anyway).  The valve gear was from a donor Bachmann A1, yes you read that correctly.  I rather like the look of the A1 gear on this loco as it looks far more prototypical than the cheap Hornby stuff they stick on.  She's been renumbered/renamed from Hornby's 60031 'Golden Plover' to 60017 'Silver Fox.'  Lots of work still to be done on the tender. It needs cab doors and a new insert, as the inside is lacking loads of ribbing, bracing, and riveting.  The drain cocks were made from scratch using fine copper wire and the lubrication decorative linkage needed replacing so I took it upon myself to make it from scratch.  I hope everyone is having a wonderfully happy Christmas thus far this year given the circumstances.   

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The valve gear is a huge improvement.

Thanks for showing us.

Regards,

Tony. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, Nick Mitchell said:

While I'm in the neighbourhood, so to speak, I'll take the opportunity to bring you up to speed with progress on a loco that has appeared on this thread before.

It is more than 3 years since I visited Little Bytham, when Tony took some lovely photos of a few of my locos (see this post).

One of those locos was an ex-LNWR 0-6-2 Coal Tank, built from etches shot down to 2mm from the London Road Models kit. Rather like the Hunslet 16" (see above) there was a lot of fiddling about required. These "shot-down" etches are closer to scratch-aids in many ways than kits in the traditional sense, as many of the ideas about how they should be built don't scale very well.

Anyway, after an embarrassingly long time, earlier this year (before I made a start on the Hunslet) I finally finished off all the detailing on the Coal Tank and painted it. For a Victorian locomotive, there is a surprising amount of fiddly little detail which all needed to be fabricated from lumps of brass and bits of wire. I had started off with several commercial castings for the boiler furniture and tool-boxes, but they were all grossly over scale, so I ended up re-making most of them. The splasher-top sand-boxes are all that remain, considerably diminished. Here is the complete loco prior to painting:

IMG_0381.JPG.d5a69567b8b099ade63890ed329477c4.jpg.253deaaa76edd8fa52f850adbc3b695c.jpg

IMG_0378.JPG.b3ec0f9154a1ab1f2022fff12a28b88f.jpg.91fa7a5f4c5bea7fe2ba916052562325.jpg

With the cab roof off, it is easier to see the detailed interior (as well as the back end of the motor). The bunker contains stay-alive capacitors.

IMG_0388.JPG.0c9ae8a1edb1f7af7eaaaad0d1a629e8.jpg.59cf709c22404189c9a13356f587b799.jpg

The decoder itself is concealed within the ash-pan. At the left had end of the picture below is the rear truck, which is a genuine radial truck, rather than a pony truck as provided for in the original kit (and which couldn't be made to work in a 2mm context).

905540741_steps3.jpg.d9f01e4cf8d72b11f381ae3604d8f48e.jpg.2de2617490c018e47cfd6220b460abd9.jpg

The body has been painted (Precision 2-pack etch primer, then Humbrol gloss black, both airbrushed) and had Fox transfers applied. A nice easy livery!

IMG_0701.JPG.6c9738b5e4e100b295ce09cc5de3fe9d.jpg.7b99906cc2cbe423147e0e7005ef2604.jpg

IMG_0700.JPG.76df04ea1cf32000424c4e77648c38a6.jpg.3ce2c54fc5959805b98e0a5791435e53.jpg

When I get the airbrush out next week to start painting the Hunslet, this loco will be weathered.

Nick.

Just when I think I have the skill and ability to build a half decent loco, somebody comes along and shows me that I still have much to learn!

Modelling like that makes me (and probably others too) think "Must try harder".

Some people get almost put off when they see models like that. Not me. When I see what others have done, it just makes me think that if they can do it, I can have a go too.

Super stuff and truly inspirational.

Tony Gee

• Like 2
  • Agree 6
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

9 hours ago, Nick Mitchell said:

While I'm in the neighbourhood, so to speak, I'll take the opportunity to bring you up to speed with progress on a loco that has appeared on this thread before.

It is more than 3 years since I visited Little Bytham, when Tony took some lovely photos of a few of my locos (see this post).

One of those locos was an ex-LNWR 0-6-2 Coal Tank, built from etches shot down to 2mm from the London Road Models kit. Rather like the Hunslet 16" (see above) there was a lot of fiddling about required. These "shot-down" etches are closer to scratch-aids in many ways than kits in the traditional sense, as many of the ideas about how they should be built don't scale very well.

Anyway, after an embarrassingly long time, earlier this year (before I made a start on the Hunslet) I finally finished off all the detailing on the Coal Tank and painted it. For a Victorian locomotive, there is a surprising amount of fiddly little detail which all needed to be fabricated from lumps of brass and bits of wire. I had started off with several commercial castings for the boiler furniture and tool-boxes, but they were all grossly over scale, so I ended up re-making most of them. The splasher-top sand-boxes are all that remain, considerably diminished. Here is the complete loco prior to painting:

IMG_0381.JPG.d5a69567b8b099ade63890ed329477c4.jpg.253deaaa76edd8fa52f850adbc3b695c.jpg

IMG_0378.JPG.b3ec0f9154a1ab1f2022fff12a28b88f.jpg.91fa7a5f4c5bea7fe2ba916052562325.jpg

With the cab roof off, it is easier to see the detailed interior (as well as the back end of the motor). The bunker contains stay-alive capacitors.

IMG_0388.JPG.0c9ae8a1edb1f7af7eaaaad0d1a629e8.jpg.59cf709c22404189c9a13356f587b799.jpg

The decoder itself is concealed within the ash-pan. At the left had end of the picture below is the rear truck, which is a genuine radial truck, rather than a pony truck as provided for in the original kit (and which couldn't be made to work in a 2mm context).

905540741_steps3.jpg.d9f01e4cf8d72b11f381ae3604d8f48e.jpg.2de2617490c018e47cfd6220b460abd9.jpg

The body has been painted (Precision 2-pack etch primer, then Humbrol gloss black, both airbrushed) and had Fox transfers applied. A nice easy livery!

IMG_0701.JPG.6c9738b5e4e100b295ce09cc5de3fe9d.jpg.7b99906cc2cbe423147e0e7005ef2604.jpg

IMG_0700.JPG.76df04ea1cf32000424c4e77648c38a6.jpg.3ce2c54fc5959805b98e0a5791435e53.jpg

When I get the airbrush out next week to start painting the Hunslet, this loco will be weathered.

Nick.

Exquisite

• Agree 5

I haven't done work to any of my OO collection in what must be months, if not over a year.  This week, I decided to have my hand at truly renovating the Hornby A4 (which, in my personal opinion, is due for a retool anyway).  The valve gear was from a donor Bachmann A1, yes you read that correctly.  I rather like the look of the A1 gear on this loco as it looks far more prototypical than the cheap Hornby stuff they stick on.  She's been renumbered/renamed from Hornby's 60031 'Golden Plover' to 60017 'Silver Fox.'  Lots of work still to be done on the tender. It needs cab doors and a new insert, as the inside is lacking loads of ribbing, bracing, and riveting.  The drain cocks were made from scratch using fine copper wire and the lubrication decorative linkage needed replacing so I took it upon myself to make it from scratch.  I hope everyone is having a wonderfully happy Christmas thus far this year given the circumstances.   

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The more I look at that the more impressive it becomes.

• Agree 2

The valve gear was from a donor Bachmann A1, yes you read that correctly.  I rather like the look of the A1 gear on this loco as it looks far more prototypical than the cheap Hornby stuff they stick on. 

Absolutely agree re Bachmann versus Hornby valve gear. Maybe it's due to my engineering 'bent' but my eyes always go straight for the wheels, cylinders and valve gear (rather than the 'upstairs' aesthetics) on a loco, as that's what makes it 'go'. Whatever the other pros and cons of the blue box vs red box debate, Bachmann always comes out on top when it comes to valve gear in my view. Their connecting rods in particular have a depth and chunkiness that look like it could actually take the force being exerted from the piston - unlike Hornby's flimsy stamped piece of metal that can get mangled up at the slightest provocation (ref my blue Duchess on Shap, as Tony will attest!)

Your A4 looks that much better for the work put in in that department.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LNER4479 said:

The valve gear was from a donor Bachmann A1, yes you read that correctly.  I rather like the look of the A1 gear on this loco as it looks far more prototypical than the cheap Hornby stuff they stick on. 

I am somewhat surprised that no-one, as yet, has produced a valve gear fret for the parts of the Hornby gear that need "beefing up" or altered.

Chas

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Christmas Greetings to Tony , Mo and all Write Writes writers!  A wide ranging topic that sometimes seems to have a mind of its own but is always informative, sometimes provocative, and encourages us all to do better. We may not all have some of the skills shown on here but we can all improve. Even my locos now have lamps, and in the right places.

My very best wishes for 2021 which should be better than 2020, but not guaranteed. This year started at Page 1637, I wonder what the page number will be at the end of 2021? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ScRSG said:

I am somewhat surprised that no-one, as yet, has produced a valve gear fret for the parts of the Hornby gear that need "beefing up" or altered.

Chas

I recently purchased a set of valve gear etches from Alan Gibson for an A3. Hopefully I'll get on with that project in the new year, also using the Brassmaster easy chassis kit.

18 hours ago, Tony Wright said:

I have succumbed to 'pressure'

The Ivatt 4MT now has brakes!

578919964_MillholmeFlyingPig11.jpg.da4a4342bb07d7e6516a82aaba17b5e6.jpg

They're moulded plastic ones (approximations). 

One other thing I've not long noticed is the AWS battery box. Yet, the loco has no bang plate behind the coupling, no conduit on this side and it's still got frame-mounted guard irons.

It's going back in its box! 

Hi Tony,

I've been following the discussion on the 'Muckey Duck' ( as I knew them) and the relationship between the cab roof and the tender cab. The discussion so far appears to concentrate on the tender. However, I have been drawn to how the loco body on the model 'sits' in/on the frames. There appears to be a gap between the bottom of the firebox  and the frame below it. I think the firebox should sit 'snugly' on the top of the frames. Also the AWS battery box seems to be a bit low in relation to the cab side sheet also resulting in a gap. I wonder therefore if there is something stopping the back end of the body sitting a bit lower. I know you have already said that you cannot lower the body any further. Anyway for what it's worth that's my two pennyworth.

I attach a photo taken by me at Preston, August bank holiday 1967 which I hope demonstrates my thoughts. Two friends and I spent the weekend in the North West based in Preston, but we also had trips to Carlisle, Windermere and Manchester.  The highlight for me was a black5 cab ride from Manchester to Bolton on the Belfast Boat Express. It was a memorable weekend.

I would also like to mention how much I enjoy reading Wright Writes and and would like to thank you and all your regular contributors for keeping this so interesting with so many useful tips. I hope that I will have the opportunity ,once again, to visit LB once this epidemic has been dealt with

With Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New  Year 

Keith

1685285289_PrestonNW062(2).jpg.29d4e57865088ab374cf8ad4a13023b0.jpg  

Preston & NW062 (3).jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
4 minutes ago, Keith Turbutt said:

Hi Tony,

I've been following the discussion on the 'Muckey Duck' ( as I knew them) and the relationship between the cab roof and the tender cab. The discussion so far appears to concentrate on the tender. However, I have been drawn to how the loco body on the model 'sits' in/on the frames. There appears to be a gap between the bottom of the firebox  and the frame below it. I think the firebox should sit 'snugly' on the top of the frames. Also the AWS battery box seems to be a bit low in relation to the cab side sheet also resulting in a gap. I wonder therefore if there is something stopping the back end of the body sitting a bit lower. I know you have already said that you cannot lower the body any further. Anyway for what it's worth that's my two pennyworth.

I attach a photo taken by me at Preston, August bank holiday 1967 which I hope demonstrates my thoughts. Two friends and I spent the weekend in the North West based in Preston, but we also had trips to Carlisle, Windermere and Manchester.  The highlight for me was a black5 cab ride from Manchester to Bolton on the Belfast Boat Express. It was a memorable weekend.

I would also like to mention how much I enjoy reading Wright Writes and and would like to thank you and all your regular contributors for keeping this so interesting with so many useful tips. I hope that I will have the opportunity ,once again, to visit LB once this epidemic has been dealt with

With Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New  Year 

Keith

1685285289_PrestonNW062(2).jpg.29d4e57865088ab374cf8ad4a13023b0.jpg  

Preston & NW062 (3).jpg

I think we have probably reached a point where it doesn't really matter anymore as I don't think the model is going to be altered.

My gut feeling is that you are right but I also think that the loco and tender are both wrong. It is that sort of kit! The gap between the tender springs and the bottom of the tank looks quite a bit too small too.

The only way to really resolve what is wrong is to get a good drawing. It is how I usually build models but I haven't seen it mentioned yet in connection with getting to the bottom of the faults on the Ivatt.

If anybody can see such faults on a loco on Retford, they have better eyes than I have. From the GN control panel I have all on to tell what sort of loco is running on the GC section, let alone whether is has an error of a mm or so.

I am not sure that the new loco would have satisfied Roy but it doesn't have to. If Tony is happy that it is good enough and Sandra is happy with it on the layout, that is what counts now. As a small part of the "old order" on Retford, that took a bit of getting used to but I am reconciled with the idea now.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, t-b-g said:

I think we have probably reached a point where it doesn't really matter anymore as I don't think the model is going to be altered.

My gut feeling is that you are right but I also think that the loco and tender are both wrong. It is that sort of kit! The gap between the tender springs and the bottom of the tank looks quite a bit too small too.

The only way to really resolve what is wrong is to get a good drawing. It is how I usually build models but I haven't seen it mentioned yet in connection with getting to the bottom of the faults on the Ivatt.

If anybody can see such faults on a loco on Retford, they have better eyes than I have. From the GN control panel I have all on to tell what sort of loco is running on the GC section, let alone whether is has an error of a mm or so.

I am not sure that the new loco would have satisfied Roy but it doesn't have to. If Tony is happy that it is good enough and Sandra is happy with it on the layout, that is what counts now. As a small part of the "old order" on Retford, that took a bit of getting used to but I am reconciled with the idea now.

Tony,

Unfortunately we can’t know if Roy would have been satisfied with the model or not but I suspect that he would have tolerated it, as will I.

Roy did have very high standards but he could be quite tolerant of things that were less than perfect. Many of the locomotives and stock on Retford are superb but they did and indeed still do run, run side by side with things that were certainly not perfect. I, for example, would not have allowed a Gresley P2 in BR livery to appear and I have now eliminated all the Pacifics which were actually 4-6-0s. I also intend to repair and rebuild some of the older freight engines which have certainly seen better days.

In my experience each modeller has his or her own particular bugbears which are important to them but may not be important to other people. I find the lack of glazing on a loco unacceptable but Roy was prepared to tolerate it. I’m not saying who is right or wrong,  it is just a matter of personal opinion.

I do wish to maintain what I see as the Retford ethos and to complete the layout in a way that would have satisfied Roy.

Sandra

• Like 11
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 6

• RMweb Premium
7 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

I know Tony has asked for us to show our finished models, well that leaves me out of the gang. As part of my ten year plan I have been enjoying cutting and shutting many coaches, the detailing and finishing will hopefully take place one day. Still 7 years to go.

Perhaps this will be the year there's a rattle can of Halfords grey primer under the tree?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Premium
25 minutes ago, sandra said:

Tony,

Unfortunately we can’t know if Roy would have been satisfied with the model or not but I suspect that he would have tolerated it, as will I.

Roy did have very high standards but he could be quite tolerant of things that were less than perfect. Many of the locomotives and stock on Retford are superb but they did and indeed still do run, run side by side with things that were certainly not perfect. I, for example, would not have allowed a Gresley P2 in BR livery to appear and I have now eliminated all the Pacifics which were actually 4-6-0s. I also intend to repair and rebuild some of the older freight engines which have certainly seen better days.

In my experience each modeller has his or her own particular bugbears which are important to them but may not be important to other people. I find the lack of glazing on a loco unacceptable but Roy was prepared to tolerate it. I’m not saying who is right or wrong,  it is just a matter of personal opinion.

I do wish to maintain what I see as the Retford ethos and to complete the layout in a way that would have satisfied Roy.

Sandra

Hello Sandra

As I said earlier, many of the older locos were kept for sentimental reasons. Would he have got around to replacing them or upgrading them if he was still here? I think so. Many earlier locos were kept on the fiddle yard as spares and were not in regular use and I am sure the ones that were left would have gone the same way eventually, so you are only carrying on with what he was doing.

The only really old locos in regular use were a few (maybe 2 or 3) 2-8-0s on the GCR section. Everything on the GN was up to modern standards apart from the missing rear axle!

The 4-6-0 pacifics always baffled me as he had some with trailing wheels so knew they could be done that way. Nobody is perfect!

Things like the BR P2 and the LNER livery locos were very much "Rule 1" things. At least he never tried to pass them off as genuine although he did like to run the P2 around to see if visitors clocked that it wasn't an A4 or W1. He liked to have something that would raise a smile, like Rastus. or Thomas. 

I did say earlier that I offered Roy a Millholme Ivatt 4MT kit for Retford and he said that he didn't want it as it needed too much work to put it right and they were too rare at Retford in 1957 to justify all the work, so I wasn't speculating about that but if he was presented with a completed one, without its faults corrected, he may well have put it to use. 

Best wishes and hopefully we will see you before too long.

Tony

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
9 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

011.jpg.cf10e93c910b68daa09442c8c5ecd2a9.jpg

A Period 2 60 ft BCK, repaneled in 1939-40 to look like a period 3 coach.

I understood that a distinctive feature of such carriages was that they retained their wood and canvas roofs with long rainstrips.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

Both The MR and LMS built stock for the LTSR line that was not seen elsewhere, all passed on to the ER after 1948.

Some are Ratio sides with Dapol bogies and roofs and some are converted Dapol RTR.

020.jpg.753633512fb69a8d8bc48b9f13910297.jpg

A MR 48ft CL The LTSR was the only line to have 48ft coaches with elliptical roofs. Ratio sides and chassis Dapol roof and bogies

007.jpg.1a70361c2083037bc6576eb6f9aa436a.jpg

A MR 48ft S. The model as above

011.jpg.4a1f7416bba5c96dcf86a9e9e0532e56.jpg

A MR 54ft S. These were not confined to the LTSR, the MR and LMS had 54ft coaches in general service. The differences between the LMS period 1 and MR coaches were the grab handles and the ends, LMS being matchboard and MR being paneled. The model is a Ratio S with an additional compartment, shortened Dapol chassis and roof.

010.jpg.ab346769027c5f8e0b9dab9647adf4b6.jpg

A LMS 54ft period 3 CL, the only CLs built in period 3 were for the LTSR line. Shortened and reconfigured Dapol CL.

012.jpg.af908b8457ffc377e9eb5b61e01fa3df.jpg

A LMS period 2 54ft  7 compartment BS. The MR and LMS only built 54ft 7 compartment brake seconds for the LTSR lines, general service coaches were 6 compartment. Again Dapol conversion.

Converted at the same time was this real life conversion of a BSK to an ambulance coach in WW2 then to a BG. My Bachmann model skipped the ambulance stage.

016.jpg.f9c8e971e0aad76763eba77368a0aa3f.jpg

When making the BCKs and the LTSR stock I had some bits left over so I made a LMS push pull train from Dapol coaches.

838.jpg.59e02a3d627a84d9e21493c291ab1821.jpg

The DBS needs its little sun visors over the end windows.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 17
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

13 minutes ago, Compound2632 said:

I understood that a distinctive feature of such carriages was that they retained their wood and canvas roofs with long rainstrips.

I think they did Stephen,

But, Clive hasn't finished his 'remarkable' conversions; yet. In a few years' time?

They're way beyond my abilities.

Regards,

Tony. 

• Like 1