westerhamstation

Hi Adrian, many more pages of inspiration, thank you.

Your video of the hut led to a previous film of yours uploading next on Youtube. Deserves another airing surely as dated 2015 :smile_mini2: . Some nice integrated public transport on it.

Perhaps there is a journey from Westerham to the City in lying "in the can" on a shelf in the Shed Editing Suite . . . . . ? 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1

Oui Mister!!  Wot you doin' out 'n abaat wiv that there 'spensiv digital Canon then.  You got naa idea abaat the latest voirus eh??  Wot do ya fink you'se dooin' exposin' the camera to a rampunt virus like that...  unbelievable wot you spotters gerrup. to...

You is in fur a visit from Dixon, right soon!!   Nah geroff 'ome.

J

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold

Well done for getting into BRM; I hope you know I think your modelling is amazing.  Probably a good job that you did not mention that it was made from sequins and pound shop scrubbing brushes.  :D

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• westerhamstation changed the title to Westerham, Ewer street land reclaimed for buiding.
  • RMweb Gold

Hi Grahame, next door neighbour is a plumber who supplies me with boiler boxes, when he retires I hope we will all be using some form of alternative energy that involves corrugated cardboard boxes. All the best Adrian.

Ps. 1 gas boiler, 3 pumps. 2 circuit boards.

Edited by westerhamstation
  • Like 8

• westerhamstation changed the title to Westerham, Ewer street a start on the cladding
  • RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, westerhamstation said:

Hi Steve, yes it works fine on card to card, and fingers to fingers. All the best Adrian.

It's not proper modelling unless you have at some point attached yourself to part of it, or left a nice big fingerprint...

Al.

• Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 3

52 minutes ago, Alister_G said:

It's not proper modelling unless you have at some point attached yourself to part of it, or left a nice big fingerprint...

Al.

Yep, been there, done that and continue to do so.

It's when you don't do that, that your modelling has been elevated to the sublime pinnacle of perfection. And it's probably time to move on. Fortunately most of us continue to cut, nick, paint and glue fingers to bits of card and plastic, or burn themselves attempting soldering. Unfortunately there's also far too many that don't succumb and keep their fingers clean because they they never deign to undertake any constructional modelling.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• westerhamstation changed the title to Westerham, Ewer street the outer walls started
  • westerhamstation changed the title to Westerham, Ewer Street, Warehouse Door
  • RMweb Gold

A bit of woodwork for the Warehouse/Factory, this has been made from some wooden fire lighter spills, split down into 2mm strips and glued onto a piece of card. Now that it is in position i think that it doesn't look right, so I am having a rethink and it will most likely end up in the bin.

It's a good job the builders haven't knocked off for Christmas yet and can get on with making something else more suitable. All the best Adrian.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

• Like 18

How about adding a wicket gate (door in a door - Google wicket gate for pictures) and some hinges on the large opening gates/doors? Here's a particularly knackered one:

Barn_door_-_geograph_org.uk_-_412063.jpg.e34241b9719bc3df35cce3f7ede3c6e6.jpg

Edited by grahame
add pic
  • Like 5