My detailing/repainting projects

Here we have one of the rather tasty wee Cromptons. Heljan 0 gauge. Renumbered/named as 33025 'Sultan'. Roof resprayed grey, tricky roof cant rail grilles picked out in black, orange cantrail stripe added, missing leccy flashes added, weathered and DCC fitted.

Lovely.

33025.jpg

33025a.jpg

33025b.jpg

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, blueeighties said:

I originally used PH Designs, but he no longer seems to be in business. I have sourced some from Proto-Neo, and Laurie at M1 Models.

Afternoon Lee

Peter is still in business, I have placed an order with him over the past week or so. I think this pandemic is causing a lot of issues so he doesn't get out too often as he looks after his elderly mum. I emailed him as to enquire about some frets and I had an email back within an hour or so.

Keep up the good work

Jim

• Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, jcarta said:

Afternoon Lee

Peter is still in business, I have placed an order with him over the past week or so. I think this pandemic is causing a lot of issues so he doesn't get out too often as he looks after his elderly mum. I emailed him as to enquire about some frets and I had an email back within an hour or so.

Keep up the good work

Jim

Well, I have tried ordering twice now, and no response. Must just be me.

• Friendly/supportive 1

Just completed the Heljan 0 gauge pre production refurbished class 31....in the guise of original Railfreight grey 31166. Lightly weathered to represent a month or so into service after refurbishment. Soon to be seen earning it's keep on Simon George's Heaton Lodge Junction.

31166.jpg

31166a.jpg

31166b.jpg

31166d.jpg

31166e.jpg

• Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2