My detailing/repainting projects

On 10/04/2019 at 22:37, Module00 said:

All your works are realy amazing, i read your thread with much attention and interest ! 

Thank you Alain....and I have just posted some pictures of your class 08 undergoing sound and light fitting :D

5 minutes ago, tractor_37260 said:

Outstanding job on that big 47 Lee, very impressive, this the work of your new Airbush ?

Cheers. Nope, usual Iwata for this one. Finally got the new one out this week for a play...I'm very impressed,  lovely to use. Will be a couple of months before the first finished projects sprayed with it come off the assembly line. Really crazy busy at present.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For someone who has occassionally built pointwork, but struggled with it, these are a godsend. The new Peco bullhead version. For me, a pretty perfect 'working man's compromise' between traditional code 75 rtr, and dead accurate handbuilt.

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

And a big Heljan Deltic getting soundfitted. This time with a a pair of monster speakers. One of the trickiest aspects of these installations is ensuring everything is vibration free...lot of air getting moved about!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0008vv.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...