My detailing/repainting projects

7 hours ago, P.C.M said:

Is this about all the foaming on the blue you painted the class 25. I see there was quite a bit of chat on the subject and not just the colour.

Cheers Peter.

Indeed. I just sit back and let the armchair experts talk amongst themselves. Life is too short.

• Agree 2

On 13/07/2019 at 16:45, blueeighties said:

Indeed. I just sit back and let the armchair experts talk amongst themselves. Life is too short.

There’s a truckload of different versions ! I’ve only ever seen one shade which looked totally off and that was some turquoise class 40s

Hi Lee

Nice photos as always bud, have you seen the Modern Locomotives Illustrated August-September 2019 Issue No.238 Class 37 - The New Era

its all about the modern running Class 37's, worth buying just for the photos of the many liveries the Class 37 is currently in, good reference material.

Regards

Jamie

8 hours ago, 7APT7 said:

Hi Lee

Nice photos as always bud, have you seen the Modern Locomotives Illustrated August-September 2019 Issue No.238 Class 37 - The New Era

its all about the modern running Class 37's, worth buying just for the photos of the many liveries the Class 37 is currently in, good reference material.

Regards

Jamie

Cheers for that!

PW gang was called out early this morning. As a bit of slewing was required on some curves that weren't quite right....must have been a Friday evening Vodka job. Thanks to the delights of Copydex, a Stanley blade and pair of pliers, sorted in a jiffy ^_^

124.jpg

125.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...