Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

RMweb Christmas Cards

Andy Y

A very Merry Christmas to one and all.  

Sincere thanks for your virtual friendship, wonderful humour and outstanding contributions that certainly kept me smiling and motivated to try and finish something…..

attachicon.gifChristmas card.jpg

It is such a shame that we didn't take 60012 when offered....

• RMweb Gold

post-7584-0-26355800-1387803178.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!  :drink_mini:

Mark (46444)

A shot taken at the GCR's Winter Gala in January this year as the snow began to melt.

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for all of the help and support you have all given in 2013 - lets have a great 2014 good people! - and for the umpires among you - have a great 2014 season!

post-7650-0-49660900-1387806685_thumb.jpg

Best regards

Barry O

• RMweb Gold

Having rather hogged the limelight last Christmas, just wanted to thank you all for making my days whizz along a little faster thanks to RMweb and your input.

May Santa bring just what you wanted, in the right livery - and with the right number of spokes in the wheels!

post-2642-0-44267100-1387928360_thumb.jpg

A rather dated picture, I'm afraid (1984), but this is about the only seasonal one I could find! I've already put a card up on my layout thread, and only found this thread after, but a second card won't go amiss...

Best wishes to all, and for a productive year to come.

Cheers,

:drinks:  

• 11 months later...

Archived