This forum area will be available for the first couple of weeks for members to make test posts to explore functionality.

Test

Andy Y

If you are still seeing 'Array' as the last poster in VNC can you try the following please?

Can you press CTRL + F5 and go down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Change Theme' at the bottom left and select RMweb 2013 from the drop down list and see if the problem is still there?

• RMweb Gold

If you are still seeing 'Array' as the last poster in VNC can you try th following plas?

Can you press CTRL + F5 and go down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Change Theme' at the bottom left and select RMweb 2013 from the drop down list and see if the problem is still there?

That fixed it for me on the iPad

Thanks

J

Test post of BB Code from Flickr.  Photo comes up in Preview Post but not after Add Reply.  Using IE8.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4021/4210704829_1d0beea31f.jpg
121023 (55023) 1993-09-25 Wolverton Works by Banbury Bob, on Flickr

Test with one I know works elsewhere:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5149/5662902832_782b73b225.jpg
glc - bromley north sta from departing train JL by johnmightycat1, on Flickr

Pictures now not coming up in Preview Post either.

• RMweb Gold

Andy,

I know its a bad time to notice it and tell you.... but

I've just realised that "Topic Description" is not showing up alongside the topic title in VNC (and in each forum), nor can I see it with "Full Editor" in my topics.  Yet when I start a new topic I can put things in it.  Am I missing something or is it just a bug?

David

I know its a bad time to notice it and tell you.... but

; someone's noticed. :)

I'd spotted it within a couple of minutes but the writer of the modification to get the description to appear in VNC seems to have gone on walkabouts. I've raised the question on Invision's forums to see if anyone's got any ideas how to get it back again. As soon as I can I will.

• RMweb Premium

Test - great I'm back on both IE8 and Firefox at home - No idea how to get IE7 qt work knocked into shape, though as I can't use more drastic cleanup routines as it might clear off some of the application cookies and stored items, and that might mean a full system rebuild, which would go down very badly indeed - to immobilise my machine on internet use that I shouldn't be doing anyway!

• 5 weeks later...

That's by design if you post twice in the same topic within a specified time interval.

I thought as much, but it seems an odd mechanism considering that there is a zero time limit allowed for editing a posted message before it flags up as having been edited. Do we know what the time interval is?

Archived