Topp trains model shop Stafford

3 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

I made my "regular" sporadic visit to the shop yesterday, still, as always a quirky fantastically well stocked shop with friendly staff.

I came away with the bits and bobs I really needed, DCC80's and Peco code 75 fishplates, and a locomotive and wagons which, until I entered the shop, I didn't realise I needed!

They have just taken in a couple of large second hand collections and are in the process of sorting them out, and, not having a live website presence, due quite understandably to the need for extra staff and it's attendant cost issues, it requires a phone call to ascertain what they have got, and having seen them, I'd definitely suggest doing so.

Mike.

No connection etc etc.

That large collections cost me a fortune so far.

Class 20 x 2 both sound fitted

Class 25 with the best sound ive ever heard. Huge speaker fantasic sound file

Class 24 sound fitted

Class 08

Some wagons coaches and parcel vans.

If you look on the facbook page theres some pics of whats available.

• Like 1

I am always fascinated by the large amount of second hand stuff which Topp Trains acquire to recirculate into the hobby.  This week there was quite a collection of 16 tonners and other wagons, for people who are into such things.  

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Covkid said:

I am always fascinated by the large amount of second hand stuff which Topp Trains acquire to recirculate into the hobby.  This week there was quite a collection of 16 tonners and other wagons, for people who are into such things.  

Stop it, I'll be back in 3 weeks!

Mike.