Skills and Knowledge Centre

• RMweb Gold

THe title of this topic is Skills and Knowledge centre, yet there appears to be no change in *that* section of the forum, I can see the thumbnails in the Black Country Blues area of the forum... Is this correct?

Andi

THe title of this topic is Skills and Knowledge centre, yet there appears to be no change in *that* section of the forum, I can see the thumbnails in the Black Country Blues area of the forum... Is this correct?

Andi

That's correct, I brought it in in selected areas where there were likely to be images worth seeing, not much point in it in the Help section for example.

No, no better, and a Javascript error too :

Thanks, I've removed the fix for now pending further advice.

Andy, I think you should stop pandering to that Microsoft crowd........... Exits, running for cover............ Best, Pete.

A lot to be said for that that Pete! At very least I'd ask that users who can do so make sure they have IE9 at a minimum.

• RMweb Gold

All well and good for those who can upgrade. Some of us are stuck with IE8 and XP .....

Hi Ian,

Firefox 18 works fine on XP. It's free, and installs very easily. You don't have to use it for everything if you don't want to, just for RMweb.

Martin.

• RMweb Gold

Better, display is okay but still getting a javascript error 

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 08:27:55 UTC

Line: 1
Char: 273
Code: 0
URI: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/public/js/ips.lnkprviw.js

Archived