Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a shot at one module of mine from the ASN  (Italian N Scale Society) modular layout, it is an interchange module so that we can connect (in international exhibition such as Stuttgart / European N Scale Convention) with modules made from the german friends - you know in Germany trains go the wrong way, like in England cars, ahem  :stinker: .

Photo was taken with a compact Canon, I just added some "sky" in the back with Photoshop

post-4814-0-59414200-1388050982_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

An infrequent visitor to this topic other than to admire and respect the work of others but here's something I posted earlier to the layout thread and was encouraged to re-post here after a couple of texts,

140011-L.jpg

• Like 15

Paying with my recently purchased Photoshop Elements 11, I managed to recreate an image which pays homage to the real Croxley Green branch which had a few bridges which crossed water including the Grand Union Canal.

post-9506-0-46285700-1388791550_thumb.jpg

Nigel

Edited by Xerces Fobe2
  • Like 18

• RMweb Gold

^^

That is amongst the best model railway images I have ever seen. If not the best.
(And there are some bl00dy good images on here!)

Well done sir.

Kev.