Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Torrington  spring 1959

The only thing is I wince when I look at the pictures, thinking I hope it's not that bit that got bashed when you loaned it.......

The station? is a beautiful piece of work.

take the train to the seaside, walk down to the beach and along the harbour walls.

in the distance squint and you can make out the punch and judy man,the beach huts reflecting in the water, a donkey or two,and the kids with their dogs at the waters edge,

an ice cream van is playing in the distance and the noise carries softly over the water.........must hurry back and go get a 99 with a flake......yummy

........I wonder how fast I can swim!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_2806_324571.jpgrmweb1624portlynncove1

• Like 9

Guest bri.s

Taken from a brake van just before it entered oaks tunnel .around 5/6 o'clock tea time in the autumn with the sun setting reflecting in the rock walls

post-5078-0-51841800-1398770144.jpg

Thanks

Brian

Edited by bri.s
  • Like 8

• RMweb Premium

Well, this is another few from me, only alterations are b/w and smoke too, the raw unedited images will be here too. 

Harry

Very Impressive!

Dave.

Posted on behalf of some friends of mine:

Vi-Trains 37/7

post-14921-0-19560100-1399037935_thumb.jpg

Bachmann 57XX

post-14921-0-81384000-1399037951_thumb.jpg

Hornby 153s

post-14921-0-09465700-1399037969_thumb.jpg

The layout they're on is nowhere near complete, but the stock is nearly ready for it.

• Like 4

I like the 57XX, if I may, the 37/7 has one thing that detracts a little from her, the center of the snowplow is way to clean, aside from that she is nicely done!

Sean

We agreed with that (all of us there that day), and it has since been dirtied up.