Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

West Riding of Yorkshire, it's always raining....  Ilkley Moor ba tat and all that.

Track weathering when all the ballasting is done will dry things out.

Ammonia tankers are still being worked on, the saddle beams and end frame bolsters have been mastered and await putting in a mould. Still to do the filler cover, ladder and platform.

Thanks for all the comments.

Dave Franks.

• Like 2

Beautiful. And an enticing photo....looking forward to seeing this at Uckfield in October!

Richard

You won't be disappointed, but I would suggest getting there early as I suggest there may be a crowd around this small masterpiece !

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Beautiful. And an enticing photo....looking forward to seeing this at Uckfield in October!

Richard

You won't be disappointed, but I would suggest getting there early as I suggest there may be a crowd around this small masterpiece !

Yes indeed, can't wait!

So am I. I think this will be a highlight of the show, and as a club director I'm there for the setup so no crowds then :onthequiet:

PS. I'll be wearing a Uckfield MRC top with a badge saying I'm a director, I'm the only one under 30 and would love the chance to meet some RMWebber's so If you see me please do come and introduce yourselves.

Gary

So am I. I think this will be a highlight of the show, and as a club director I'm there for the setup so no crowds then :onthequiet:

PS. I'll be wearing a Uckfield MRC top with a badge saying I'm a director, I'm the only one under 30 and would love the chance to meet some RMWebber's so If you see me please do come and introduce yourselves.

Gary

Will do Gary!

Richard

• Like 2

Yep, only 0.63mm out..

That ballasting is rather good Mr F. Just needs a red carded (hot box) ammonia tank sat up against those stop blocks & you'd be sorted.

Could almost be P4.   :smile_mini2:

P

Nope it can't be because it runs faultlessly…only saying!