Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

That's extraordinary model-making! Is it a side-project or something that will find a home on a railway layout?

Thank you. I have various National Grid models all in 4mm which can be used on layouts as well as separately displayed. Although very common , they are seldom modelled so building and collecting them can give a representation to their scale. Another example is this 4mm scale scratch built substation which was made back in the 1970’s .

.post-34542-0-92553700-1537375589_thumb.jpeg

• Like 13

• RMweb Gold

Wow, you really are the pylon king! Exquisite work!! :)

- Alex

Pop over to his Pylon thread and post that pylon picture you've always wanted to know about but was too afraid to ask!

It could be an L8, an L6 or the common L12!

Or just say L Oh.

Kev.

(Hat - check, coat - check, gone - not yet!)

Edited by SHMD
  • Like 2

Thank you. I have various National Grid models all in 4mm which can be used on layouts as well as separately displayed. Although very common , they are seldom modelled so building and collecting them can give a representation to their scale. Another example is this 4mm scale scratch built substation which was made back in the 1970’s .

.attachicon.gif77ED4844-EE82-4A1A-8253-FF5359D04513.jpeg

Can you tell me roughly when this pylon might have been erected please...? I suspect it's pre-war at least. (Image attached.). Please also see my PM to you.

Tenbury Pylon..pdf

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

And setts not cobbles

Pedants appeased. Offending image removed. I just can't be bothered with it all.

Rob.

Pedants appeased. Offending image removed. I just can't be bothered with it all.

Boo. I'm starting a campaign for the return of that image. They are cobbles in the North East.

This is a cobbled street.

https://flic.kr/p/LXmxSn

I like cobbles. (I also like lamposts)

Bring back the cobbles!

P

• Like 1