Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

4 hours ago, BlueLightning said:

As a fellow Transit driver I can confirm this statement to be correct. That rust round the wheel arch looks fantastic though!!

Gary

Looks great!! And not necessarily always pranged- 8 years old 110k and not a damaged panel!

IMG_1371.JPG

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, 43110andyb said:

Looks great!! And not necessarily always pranged- 8 years old 110k and not a damaged panel! 

IMG_1371.JPG

110k??? it's only just run in!! :jester: Looks fantastic though!! Since getting mine I never want to go back to driving cars

Mine has 327k on the clock, and runs as sweet as the day she came out the factory, the panels definitely show her age though!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
41 minutes ago, 43110andyb said:

It's not so much run in that's the problem- more what it's run over and by how many drivers that make Railway vans less usable at that age :)

Yeah that makes sense, I think mine is ex Post Office, it's certainly the right colour! Whoever had it before me they certainly looked after it though!

• Like 2

On 07/09/2019 at 18:30, 87023Velocity said:

Bit of a different angle, are videos permitted? 

Its May 2001, I only own a VHS type video camera, no smart phones or HD quality back then!

60078 rumbles past Dallam sidings on a Fiddlers Ferry working.

Cheers

Simon

Looks great, remove the quality and with the text in the bottom corner could easily be seen as a CCTV shot

• Like 1