Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

On 17/10/2019 at 21:58, PhilJ W said:

To mix the periods up even more you could have 3 plank wagons, standard BR brake vans, VDA vans or TTA 100 ton tank wagons depending on the era.

Cheers, modern era with a bit of rule 1 that LT saved all their past stock in running order lol.  Ive got the tankers, brake vans and plank wagons just didnt chuck them in the pic as i didnt take it specifically for this thread :-)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TheEngineShed said:

Ripley 8669237809_dd6f4bea38_o.jpg

Oh come on now.......!!!   Get real.......   how can he be allowed to do such a massive, risky task, without the flashing red light working.  Huh!! What does that tell you about the lack of professional application to the task...  can't even get the warning light to work!!

He has the Decoder upside down, too!!

J

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 3

2 hours ago, LU Standard Stock said:

Oh my god that 37 is unbelievably real looking!! :o

Both are real and, yes, the model does look very much like the full size version.   Delightful work, too. :pleasantry:

Julian

I used to fly model r/c aeroplanes and people used to walk along the paths by where we flew them. Quite often some would say, that looks like a real plane.....   and were politely informed that the object they were viewing was perfectly real and flying like any other plane...  simply controlled by radio.

• Like 5