Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

^ Such a shame this whole section was buried as part of the M25 scheme, there were plans for a preserved railway on this line, which if existing nowadays would be brilliant ( biased as I'm often nearby!).. but the powers that be demanded the preservation soc. paid some astronomical sum to retain the ground, which was priced, no doubt, with a view that they'd never afford it.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

Chevening Halt 1960, Chevening Halt 2020.

2 hours ago, Porkscratching said:

^ Such a shame this whole section was buried as part of the M25 scheme, there were plans for a preserved railway on this line, which if existing nowadays would be brilliant ( biased as I'm often nearby!).. but the powers that be demanded the preservation soc. paid some astronomical sum to retain the ground, which was priced, no doubt, with a view that they'd never afford it.

chevening the and now.jpg

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 7

2 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

The number of times I've seen the Coopercraft lorry kits with the front wheels on the back and the back wheels on the front.

I built it years ago and no one had ever noticed that before including me!  What you're not seeing is the fact it doesn't have any rear wheels on the other side as they have broken off. It is due for replacement.

• Friendly/supportive 4