Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Jack374 said:

If I’m not mistaken that chap in the foreground is Big Jim from the forum, is the figure from Modelu per chance? Very atmospheric image :good:

Jack.

Are all three figures actual people photoshopped on to a photograph of the model?

4 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

Are all three figures actual people photoshopped on to a photograph of the model?

The only Photoshop involved was to resize and sharpen the picture. The figures are all from Modelu.

• Like 6
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Northmoor said:

Is that a Lima 45xx trying to hide?  Reminds me I have one to finish off upgrading.

It is indeed, over 40 years old.

Obviously doesn’t stand up to current models but it’ll do me for a background model

Had to do quite a bit of work on it to update and repair previous owners damage. 

Edited by KNP
  • Like 2

Pretty well completed this reproduction of the signal box which formerly controlled St Vigeans Junction just north of Arbroath railway station.

A very attractive prototype with the rafters peeking out from under the roof guttering - quite a pest to cut and fix, though............

DSCF7420.jpeg.eb90511032546e91c883ffb98a0a3966.jpeg

It's not in its final position and I will need to do some earth-moving/site preparation to put it in its correct place, but it sits quite well in its present site.

(More pics in colour on the Arbroath  thread).

• Like 18