Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

21 hours ago, MAURICE040947 said:

over 20 years old now but I still like this oldcoopercraft.jpg.05502a93704cc9eb028e984f97dbaee7.jpg Coopercraft Cattle Wagon kit. Shame they are not still available. Not my usual scale though. Far too big

Nah - your usual scale is far too small... :sarcastichand:

I think that's the first model cattle wagon I've seen depicting the straw coming through the bottom gaps :good:  Somehow it adds to the impression that you can almost smell the occupants!! :stink:

Looks like the Guard can - and he looks loath to reach in for the brake lever; what could possibly have leaked through the floor all over it, I wonder?? :scratchhead:  :jester:

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
On 08/06/2020 at 15:26, F-UnitMad said:

I think that's the first model cattle wagon I've seen depicting the straw coming through the bottom gaps :good:  

Was there any remnants of straw left after a thorough clean after use, thinking of when they ran empty.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

This is my ex-LMS cattle wagon, repainted from an incorrect LNER livery into BR bauxite.  Cambridge Custom xfers, and light weathering.  The straw is crushed up and teased out fibrous bits from reed diffuser reeds.  

117428DF-27EF-4DFC-AD21-EEBC20E02CB9.jpeg

• Like 10