Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Gold
49 minutes ago, cypherman said:

Does this count.

m DSCF0114.JPG

m DSC_0133.JPG

m DSC_0227.JPG

m DSC_0322.JPG

m DSC_0326.JPG

m DSC_03521.JPG

m DSCN1700.JPG

MD77FD~1.JPG

m DSC_0097.JPG

m DSC_0234.JPG

Not sure you can see the Matterhorn from the Glyn Valley, Welshpool & Llanfair, or Lynton & Barnstaple, even on a clear day...  OTOH, that’s about the best rippled water surface I’ve ever seen, completely convincing!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, cypherman said:

Does this count.

m DSCF0114.JPG

m DSC_0133.JPG

m DSC_0227.JPG

m DSC_0322.JPG

m DSC_0326.JPG

m DSC_03521.JPG

m DSCN1700.JPG

MD77FD~1.JPG

m DSC_0097.JPG

m DSC_0234.JPG

Does it count?  Absolutely yes for me, the quality of your modelling is impressive.  Personally though, removing  awkward/distracting backgrounds I can understand but I'm not really a fan of Photoshopping items into images.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, Northmoor said:

Does it count?  Absolutely yes for me, the quality of your modelling is impressive.  Personally though, removing  awkward/distracting backgrounds I can understand but I'm not really a fan of Photoshopping items into images.

I think we can all agree that the modelling is far superior to the photoshop work. Whether it is 'cheating' in a thread that by its name implies that it is the photo that is important not the model. I would say not. There are other posters who have moved their layout outdoor to use real scenery, others use black and white to remove the very tricky question of colour grading from the equation. Personally, and it is only my opinion. The success of these types of effects depends on you not really noticing them. For me it’s like spices in food, they should bring out the flavour, not become the flavour.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3