Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Those pictures of Eskmuir really are excellent, the little cameo scenes really do look great and some of them could be passed as real photos in my opinion! They look particually good in the yard with the trucks. My favourite has to be the one of the 24/25 and the 33 (?) in the shed.

• RMweb Premium

Some fantastic pictures in this thread, if it wasn't for the title, I'd go as far to say as some would make you look twice for their authenticity to real life counterparts.

just starting attacking the walls behind Gothland station so this is a bit rough and ready

med_gallery_17883_2878_603785.jpg

close up

med_gallery_17883_2878_214516.jpg

left half almost finished, right half untreated PIR with the foil finish ripped off

med_gallery_17883_2878_561031.jpg

Absolutely brilliant thought the second pic was real
  • Like 3

Another step, starting the water, 

med_gallery_17883_2878_364929.jpgrmweb39waterc

The step at the end will be the small waterfall behind Goathland, (edit= add) beyond there I plan water racing over rocks.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 13

Whilst having a sort out the other night I dusted off this aged Grange kit that has not seen the light of day for some years. Originating from a K's body with a scratch built chassis, she does not bare scrutiny alongside contemporary offerings from Mitchell or Hornby, but I quite liked the image anyway.

So here we have 6814 Enborne Grange sat on the coaling road sidings at Newton Abbot shed in the autumn of 1958, waiting to work back west to her home shed of St Blazey.

Regards,

Andy.

post-7049-0-89385700-1384437419_thumb.jpg

• Like 19