Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Gold

Hi David

The layout is a club layout that I joined at quite a late stage so cannot take credit for a huge amount on it :P however, I'm pretty sure the fencing is by Peco. Hope that's helpful

Nestor

• RMweb Gold

Excellent as usual Rick, possibly the only thing that lets it down is the angle from which it's taken - the 4mm photographer would appear to have been inside or very near to the rails - probably not very advisable / legal ?

• RMweb Premium

Excellent as usual Rick, possibly the only thing that lets it down is the angle from which it's taken - the 4mm photographer would appear to have been inside or very near to the rails - probably not very advisable / legal ?

..... or standing safely with a Lineside Permit (precursor to the PTSC) and perhaps having the camera fitted with a decent zoom lens and mounted on a pole? ;)

Edited by Gwiwer
  • Like 2

Just pensioned off my old layout,but it has found a new home in Cornwall with fellow RM webber Kernow Tim. I have a few good photos but they are all too big to upload, anyone know how I can upload them? they are all over 2mb, this one here is the only that will upload      .Fairford Goods Shed:post-333-0-49986800-1396216830_thumb.jpg

Edited by simplex
  • Like 4

Just pensioned off my old layout,but it has found a new home in Cornwall with fellow RM webber Kernow Tim. I have a few good photos but they are all too big to upload, anyone know how I can upload them? they are all over 2mb, this one here is the only that will upload      .Fairford Goods Shed:attachicon.gifIMGP0395 (3).JPG

Use Rmwebs...Image Editor at the top of the page. import from your pc, constrain the picture....reduce until under 999kg and save back to the original file on your computer.

You can set up a new file in pictures for this purpose. I export my iPhoto pictures n my computer to my RMweb export folder in pictures and adjust the size there keeping my original file untouched.

After you select constrain on image editor select save and you get a slide rule just mess with it until you reduce it enough. hope this helps.