Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Gold

Hi. It's the late Spring of 1938, and the 12.12 arrival from York is entering the station behind a J39. An ex-GCR non-corridor coach is leading, as a strengthener.post-22631-0-83076000-1405204594.jpg.post-22631-0-70577600-1405204608.jpg.

All the best,

Market65.

• Like 17

and some colour.......

the local graffiti artists are having a competition......the railway police are at their wits end.....every time they turn round.....

there's another one!!!!! And all thy can find is empty cans......

med_gallery_17883_2760_439611.jpg

they have even searched the lockers of these poor workers

med_gallery_17883_2760_229391.jpg

surely not a helicopter!!!!!! From this angle you can barely see the wall....but I understand that theory have been at it again since this picture!!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_2760_780163.jpg

N.B. if anyone is willing to give some help regards signalling on the thread.....they will be embraced with open arms....

FYI...all buildings are resin plonk and play. There is one exception a knighting kit tucked off in the far left..and photographed in deep shadow on picture two.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 14

Evening,

I haven't posted on here for a long while - Just browsing through tonight, and I love seeing what others are up to.  The quality is fantastic.

I thought I'd have a try with a couple of mine.  A couple of class twenties load up in the first one.

post-6842-0-18954400-1405539338.jpg

A local Leeds to Doncaster train passes.

post-6842-0-92101600-1405539960.jpg

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Chris.

• Like 13

A bed sheet and quilt on the washing line in the back garden of the crossing keepers cottage at Ham Lane LC on the Somerset Levels:

attachicon.gifDSCN8042.jpg

Is there a barbecue in the shed for they sausages ! :)

• RMweb Premium

Thank you Gents.

"Viral" is a widely misused term and I don't suggest this has "gone viral" at all.  But typically my images posted on the Facebook page attract 150 views and a handful of "likes".  New followers are a rare event.  As of now, around 20 hours after posting, the photo has generated around 3000 views, over 40 likes and almost 30 new followers.  

That's not bad for a lucky snap of a passing train ;)

• Like 2