When Do We Vote?

iL Dottore

Simply as an observation, I find it extraordinarily cheeky for Adams442T and David Elvar to act as your 'Yes men' when they took absolutely no part in the Challenge at all. At what level would they feel the frustration of the participants for them to support your statement? (That was a rhetorical question) I honestly don't know what sort of moral obligation they have to even get involved in this thread, and find it just as insulting as the lack of any authoritative response.

I was unaware of any hierarchical divide which prevents me, even if judged a lesser RMWeb participant, from 'liking' a post which I felt had addressed the concerns that members had expressed in a calm and measured manner.  With a promise, since fulfilled, that Andy would be made directly aware of the grievances felt.  I had, in fact, intended to take part in that challenge, but serious family illness meant I was unable to do so.  I have though maintained an interest in seeing the the result.  That was my reason for following this thread.

To accuse persons of being 'yes-men' and questioning their 'moral obligation' in getting involved, and being insulted by them doing so is a bit over the top to say the least.  Andy's apology and explanation will I trust satisfy those concerns that were expressed by members. 

There are several other comments that I was initially going to make, but reflecting on this matter carefully I have decided that this is all I need, want, or have to say.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived