Lunester Lounge: CLOSED

Physicsman

As I just said in the PM, surly there can't be any more in the next 7 Days.

The scary thing is that more and more are from our age group.  A few years ago we just took it as one of those things that happens to older people, now we are those older people. :scared:

Lets look on the brighter side, the Sun is on it's way back from downunder, we actually got 17 seconds extra daylight today :sungum:

The scary thing is that more and more are from our age group.  A few years ago we just took it as one of those things that happens to older people, now we are those older people. :scared:

Lets look on the brighter side, the Sun is on it's way back from downunder, we actually got 17 seconds extra daylight today :sungum:

Yipeee I'll mow the Lawn. :sungum:

Ohh we haven't got one, it's Astroturf, so an EXTRA 17 seconds sit down then. :mail:

• RMweb Premium

SORRY JEFF / GUYS,                 just realised that this is the RAILWAY RELATED LOUNGE. :O  :nono:  :nono: :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  

sorry again. :no:  :scared:  :rtfm:

I wouldn't worry about it, Andy.

The Lounge and Asylum are so little used these days that it doesn't really matter.

Jeff

I wouldn't worry about it, Andy.

The Lounge and Asylum are so little used these days that it doesn't really matter.

Jeff

I used to look in regularly ( and still do) but as you say, there has been very little going on since the original was split

• RMweb Premium

The Lounge is now CLOSED.

Please post comments on ANY subject - rail or non-rail, in the Asylum.

This thread is shutting to put everything back together, as it once was. There's also more current rail-related stuff in the Asylum, so that's the one to survive.

I'll ask AndyY to LOCK this thread, at his convenience.

Thanks.

Jeff

Archived