Thanks from Trains4U for a great 2009

Trains4U

I'd just like to thank everyone who has helped us during 2009.

All of our customers, new and old, our suppliers, the guys from Hornby Magazine and Model Rail who regularly drop by and our friends from here on RMweb. Especially those who helped with our open day in September.

2009 has been an eventful and challenging year for us, and for me personally.

With myself having so much less time to devote to the business due to my new job, and with the birth of my beautiful little girl, Elizabeth

we have commissioned our first limited edition

We caught our burglar!

We have taken on our first full time permanent staff

and finally we have experienced unprecedented growth in the face of the worst financial crisis in 60 years.

Trains4U has grown by 35% since this time last year.

35% bigger

35% better

and 35% more capable of providing what you, the customer is looking for in a model shop.

So Thankyou for helping us get to where we are today

and I wish you all the best for 2010, and here is to a successful year for all of us.

Best regards

Gareth

Trains4U Ltd

• RMweb Gold

I'd just like to thank everyone who has helped us during 2009.

All of our customers, new and old, our suppliers, the guys from Hornby Magazine and Model Rail who regularly drop by and our friends from here on RMweb. Especially those who helped with our open day in September.

2009 has been an eventful and challenging year for us, and for me personally.

With myself having so much less time to devote to the business due to my new job, and with the birth of my beautiful little girl, Elizabeth

we have commissioned our first limited edition

We caught our burglar!

We have taken on our first full time permanent staff

and finally we have experienced unprecedented growth in the face of the worst financial crisis in 60 years.

Trains4U has grown by 35% since this time last year.

35% bigger

35% better

and 35% more capable of providing what you, the customer is looking for in a model shop.

So Thankyou for helping us get to where we are today

and I wish you all the best for 2010, and here is to a successful year for all of us.

Best regards

Gareth

Trains4U Ltd

Hi Gareth,

Not managed to pay you a visit last year so you had to do without my money!

Hopefull to be visit this year and walk away with a nice bag of goodies.

Depends on the work situation though.

Thanks for all the stuff you do to support the hobby in general, but particularly for the DCC guides.

Guest Max Stafford

I'm glad it's been a successful year for you Gareth. It's down to a lot of hard work by you, your family and staff. You've earned it.

I shall be putting a little more business your way this year too. You can put me down for a big white beast from Denmark for starters! ;)

Dave.

Congrats on a great 2010. I may have only caught the last month of it, but you guys certainly are the friendliest bunch around. Thanks for the DCC chip fittings, and we'll be back for you to part both James and I from more of our pocket money (yes, I WILL want a Hornby NRM 28xx!) soon :D

• RMweb Gold

Gareth

Great to hear such positive news and congratulations on such a good 2009 at all levels.

Such success is down to providing outstanding service including going the extra mile for customers as well as making such a positive contribution to this site.

It has alwasy been a pleasure doing business with you and popping in to the shop when I can even though it is a 2 hour drive from me.

I wish you, your family and the shop all the continued success that you deserve in 2010.

Happy New Year

• 7 months later...

Having paid my first visit to the shop on my way to the Peterborough Beer Festival today, I must congratulate you on an excellent and welcoming premises. It is one of the best I have visited in a long while and it was nice to have a chat Gareth. You should be justly proud of your achievement and I hope you go from strength to strength.

All the very best.

Grahame

PS The Beer Festival was good as well!

Archived