Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Why are railway modellers so clumsy?

Every time I try to build a plane kit, I always seem to have to strip down a wing or two because my paints decided suddenly they are too thick to brush smoothly.

Also last night, I managed to somehow melt some skin on my finger with a hot needle rather than burn it.

• RMweb Premium

Blimey   ...............   that's certainly news   ................

............................................    I was always given to believe it was what clever photographers did to pictures of young curvy under-dressed ladies[?] to make them look better  .....    :angel:

I've studied such photographs very closely, its amazing what you can do with an airbrush. :mail: :secret:

mind you I've just burnt my mallard !

Hi Bridiee,

post-10855-0-50687200-1427660068.png

MMMMMMM burnt mallard!!!

This thread takes health and safety, and basically turns it on it's head!! It's the thread emoticons were made for!!  :O     :nono:  :senile:    :sungum:    :drag:  :jester:     :butcher:  and so on......... (Not allowed to post more emoticons...........)

Edit to add E to Bridee (school boy error)

Seems like an excellent spot for the next AGM (The Magic Roundabout, not High Wycombe, nothing personal against Wycombers, or is it Highers?)

Last one to the middle makes the tea (PPE will not be supplied)

First one to meet themselves coming back takes the minutes.

Andy

The Magic Roundabout shown above is terrifyingly close, in Swindon.  First came across it in the 60s - there is NO warning and [as far as I can tell] no rules.  .........   which possibly makes it the safest roundabout in the world   .....   people have been known to exit with both eyeballs wrapped round the back of their neck   .....

.......  rather like a swimming pool full of 10ft sharks  .......   no-one drowns in one of those   .....    :no: :no:

Goodness me that is simply awwwful  ........................    :O

Had a trot round the West of Wycombe and just taken a lease on our new club house....a few damp walls but nice tea room adjacent! (prevents clumsy accidents with the tea urn)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-04-09 at 13.47.29.png

................    I thought my track laying was bad   .....   but anything running on those rails will have to break the National Speed limit to stay up there   .......    :locomotive:  :locomotive:  :locomotive:

...............    and the fish plates are going to have to be enormous to bridge the gap between the two stretches of rail  .......    :sungum:

Archived