LR Certainly has captured modern day Londinistain.  Where is the bomb squad?

How about doing a scene with some police jacking up some Islamonazi's?

Sweet work as always....

If your doing requests could you do a cameo of your armed coppers pulling some obnoxious git out the Range Rover and tasering him ? Pretty please.....!

I may well make the first day of DEMU so it would be great to see this in the flesh..

Hi James and crew,

Nice work here. Here's a more sensible suggestion - how about a fuel delivery being made to the petrol station? I was thinking about this afternoon when I passed one being made.

Cheers

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi James and crew,

Nice work here. Here's a more sensible suggestion - how about a fuel delivery being made to the petrol station? I was thinking about this afternoon when I passed one being made.

Cheers

Hi Wayne!

Thanks, as it happens I've been given a matching BP tanker to detail up for this very role, but it caused a conundrum - I realised putting it into the correct position would hide all the detailing at the back of the petrol station with the tank filling point, meal deal adverts and gas bottle display etc! I'm determined to find a space for the tanker somewhere though, perhaps with the tanker in the road indicating to pull into the petrol station might be one solution!

• Like 3

Sounds good James.

Modelling it about to pull into the station would also avoid having to model all the fuel and open tank filling point covers etc, but still give an indication as to what's going on.

I'm hoping to get to Showcase on Saturday so it will be nice to see this again.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi Wayne!

Thanks, as it happens I've been given a matching BP tanker to detail up for this very role, but it caused a conundrum - I realised putting it into the correct position would hide all the detailing at the back of the petrol station with the tank filling point, meal deal adverts and gas bottle display etc! I'm determined to find a space for the tanker somewhere though, perhaps with the tanker in the road indicating to pull into the petrol station might be one solution!

James,

We could put the tanker on the road indicating to turn into the petrol station ?

No chance of doing it for Showcase but could be ready for Fareham, what do you think?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

James,

We could put the tanker on the road indicating to turn into the petrol station ?

No chance of doing it for Showcase but could be ready for Fareham, what do you think?

I reckon with your wiring expertise that sounds like a plan! 

• Like 1

Hi James and crew,

Cheers

Sorry for any flippancy , I must be more serious :)

We could have the petrol tanker leaving the petrol station and heading over Uxbridge Road bridge. That would make running the indicator lights easier (if these are even used...) as well as blocking the bus lane at the same time - makes for one irate bus driver as well for James to model!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Gutted I can't get to the show this coming weekend - I'm helping Ian with Tidworth at Chatham and there's no way I'm ever going to miss an opportunity to crash trains all weekend!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Have a good show.

Edited by scoobyra

• RMweb Premium

We're all set up for DEMU Showcase at Burton on Trent this weekend...

post-6896-0-19439100-1496440664_thumb.jpg

I am also liking the disco mirror ball we have above us too!

We're all put up in Burton's Holiday Inn Express for the weekend, of particular note was John Prescott who's sharing the hotel with us for the night..initially found in the hotel bar watching the Question Time on telly!

post-6896-0-99397700-1496441025_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to tomorrow's show, followed by a decent curry!!

Cheers,

James

Edited by James Makin
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

A few new shots of my First Capital Connect 'Electrostar' running on Loftus Road.

28295310171_74b68cc901_b.jpgScratchbuilt Class 377 Electrostar by James Makin by jamesmakin2002, on Flickr

28091263150_560cb1e996_b.jpgScratchbuilt Class 377 Electrostar by James Makin by jamesmakin2002, on Flickr

27758277283_c7fd77c967_b.jpgScratchbuilt Class 377 Electrostar by James Makin by jamesmakin2002, on Flickr

27758275813_349598560c_b.jpgScratchbuilt Class 377 Electrostar by James Makin by jamesmakin2002, on Flickr

28340530906_f272243183_b.jpgScratchbuilt Class 377 Electrostar by James Makin by jamesmakin2002, on Flickr

More pictures and details about the unit can be found on my workbench page - http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/44066-wells-green-tmd-377-electrostars-even-more-dirty-fun/

Loftus Road is undergoing an exciting new expansion and there will soon be plenty of room for more electric projects like the abo

Hi James, I have seen Loftus Road on at least 4 occassions and have already bought 2 of he resin Electrostar cabs from you.Is there any chance you have anymore or could put me in touch with anybody else that produces them. Many thanks David

• Like 4