A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Premium

That is those that appreciate the beauty of Spam canned and especially Spam modified, creating the most beautiful locomotive ever, ever built. :declare:

Hold on. On Gilbert's Pete'bro' thread I have already offered Ian Dudders  my glasses so he can see the beauty in a DMU. Would you like to borrow them after he has finished so you can realise the massive mistake you have made and that Bulleyed boxes are just dirty boxes. :yes: :yes:

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 2

Hold on. On Gilbert's Pete'bro' thread I have already offered Ian Dudders my glasses so he can see the beauty in a DMU. Would you like to borrow them after he has finished so you can realise the massive mistake you have made and that Bulleyed boxes are just dirty boxes. :yes: :yes:

Your glasses must be an extraordinarily strong prescription, perhaps even binoiculars? I’m not sure even then there’s beauty in a DMU (always thought meant Dirty Messy and Unusable.)

• RMweb Premium

Your glasses must be an extraordinarily strong prescription, perhaps even binoiculars? I’m not sure even then there’s beauty in a DMU (always thought meant Dirty Messy and Unusable.)

And 25 KVa EMUs are even prettier, especially those that ran on the GER.

And wots more they need to be modelled not just emptied out of a box.

• RMweb Premium

Hold on. On Gilbert's Pete'bro' thread I have already offered Ian Dudders  my glasses so he can see the beauty in a DMU. Would you like to borrow them after he has finished so you can realise the massive mistake you have made and that Bulleyed boxes are just dirty boxes. :yes: :yes:

Should have gone to Specsavers.

• RMweb Gold

I borrowed the specs, and found the rose-tinting was so thick as to render the wearer positively myopic. Are we surprised?

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Any chance you could re-do the last two pictures as the camera has focused on the nice coaches behind leaving the loco out of focus so I can make out the detail.

Thanks

Will do tomorrow now Kev.

• RMweb Gold

Shed allocation under the bufferbeam...?

Headboard bracket?

Jon has it spot on although not the right one for me. Another job for Railtec transfers perhaps.

post-126-0-90135500-1548089627_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-28632800-1548089658_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

• RMweb Gold

I do wish you would stop tempting me Robin. I have convinced myself thatI have enough Halls already but now, after your posts I am wavering.....again

Gorgeous loco though.....you must be very happy....particularly when you worked so hardto persuade Bachmann todo this livery.......enjoy

Best wishes

John

I do wish you would stop tempting me Robin. I have convinced myself thatI have enough Halls already but now, after your posts, I am wavering.....again

Gorgeous loco though.....you must be very happy....particularly when you worked so hardto persuade Bachmann todo this livery.......enjoy

Best wishes

John

• RMweb Gold

Gorgeous loco though.....you must be very happy....particularly when you worked so hard to persuade Bachmann todo this livery.......enjoy

Very much so and Grahame Muz much take some praise for pointing me in the right direction for a Bachmann design team contact.

• Like 2

Jon has it spot on although not the right one for me. Another job for Railtec transfers perhaps.

DSCN4785 (2).JPG

DSCN4787 (2).JPG

I’ve been after GWR shed allocation transfers for a while - CPL used to do them but Paul Bambrick didn’t have any in stock when I last spoke to him.

If Railtec produced some I’d be very interested.

CoY