Scograil - Trader feedback

steve1

I would just like to record my thanks for the excellent service by this retailer. I placed the order for a loco, Roco 62963 MWB V1252, on Monday and it arrived yesterday.

The price was a steal, the packaging robust and I wasn't ripped off for P&P either. The loco is brilliant too.

Well done and many thanks Scograil!

http://www.scograil.co.uk

steve

• 1 year later...

Yesterday morning, I placed an order for one loco via their (rather good) website. The online transaction was easy and efficient - although it as necessary to register a password.

I received an email notifying me of dispatch and it duly arrived this morning. 

Sometimes the small model shops do it best...

• RMweb Premium

Well worth a visit if you're in the Ipswich area (actually a mile or 2 out of the town centre) - while I lived in Colchester I was a reasonably regular visitor.

Nice shop/people, well stocked, fair prices - highly recommended.

• 1 year later...

Quick plug for Scograil and their website.

Hadn't come across this retailer before but they have a good website and some very good prices (I was looking at Hornby). What's more postage is included if you spend over £50.

I ordered Saturday night and package was here by Wednesday. Very well packaged, excellent prices and great service. Delighted.

One thing that made me hesitate slightly was pay screen - initially I thought you couldn't pay immediately by card but the final option on the pay screen does allow you to easily pay be card. Just a note so others aren't put off by this.

Archived