"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Youve lost me there mate :scratchhead: Were did i write in the thread about it being class 50??....

intro line above the latest photo's Few of tonights pictures    Here you go D421 your loud weathered loco......... 

D421 was the pre TOPS  BR number for the EE type 5 loco's but your photo's show a Western these all had D1000 numbers later class 52 [but was never worn as a 5 digit TOPS number 

Edited by Ralph

Hi Neil

Visiting family at the moment for 2 weeks, the Turbo went on my car last Wednesday while I was home with my Niece... so needed get my niece back home and get car fix at the same time, then back home to do show with Peter in Hartlepool, hopefully will be fixed for then, so no car for the rest of this week.

Get chance to sit with me dad while on Chemo... but thanks for asking dude...

Jamie

• Like 1

Hi Neil

Visiting family at the moment for 2 weeks, the Turbo went on my car last Wednesday while I was home with my Niece... so needed get my niece back home and get car fix at the same time, then back home to do show with Peter in Hartlepool, hopefully will be fixed for then, so no car for the rest of this week.

Get chance to sit with me dad while on Chemo... but thanks for asking dude...

Jamie

Thats bit of pain!!! hope it doesnt cost you arm and leg to fix!!!

Thats bit of pain!!! hope it doesnt cost you arm and leg to fix!!!

The Turbo alone is £513 + vat for the genuine part at Mitsubishi, also changing my timing belt... £900 in part alone... may need to sell some sound locos...

Don't know which is worse... the turbo or selling some sound loco to pay for it.... sad.... :triniti:  lol

Jamie

The Turbo alone is £513 + vat for the genuine part at Mitsubishi, also changing my timing belt... £900 in part alone... may need to sell some sound locos...

Don't know which is worse... the turbo or selling some sound loco to pay for it.... sad.... :triniti:  lol

Jamie

Thats not good to here mate!! i thought my saxo vts parts were silly expensive....

Hi Neil

Went past Bescot Sunday and there was a Deltic D9009 on the back line and also Yellow Network Rail 37 aka 97 301 on the near side closest to the M6...

Jamie

• Like 2

Hi Neil

Went past Bescot Sunday and there was a Deltic D9009 on the back line and also Yellow Network Rail 37 aka 97 301 on the near side closest to the M6...

Jamie

Deltic might be heading upto to the East lancs diesel gala weekend coming :no: anyone off here  going??

• Like 1

Hi Neil

Great photos mate, I might be at the ELR this weekend mate... I will know nearer to the end of this week mate... are you going then...

Jamie

Me and Stav are going up on the saturday to the East lancs diesel day :no: wil ring you when we arrive up there early in the morning :sungum: